“Go big or go home.”

Serendipity 3
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Bring your appetite to Serendipity. Talk about a huge breakfast. Try the French Toast log. Woof. Their frozen hot chocolate is very good, too.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by several staff members at The Flamingo, so being tired of buffets the four of us decided to try it for dinner. We all ordered different items on the menu and were very surprised at the quality of the food and the reasonable prices considering that we were in Vegas. I have ordered a steak sandwich in many pubs and restaurants with varying degrees of satisfaction for the delivered product. This one was perfectly done, juicy, tender and served on a baguette. Everyone enjoyed their meal.
The service was excellent and staff made sure we were kept warm with propane heaters as we were sitting outside on a cool night. We would not hesitate in eating here again.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Located directly to the front of caesars palace this great American styled eatery is one of my favourite 'casual' restaurants I have visited in Vegas.
We started our experience of serendipity off by sitting outside in near minus temperatures but we were kept snug and warm by the gas heaters situated all the way round the veranda, which also gives you a great view of the strip and the fountains in the gardens of caesars palace.
We both ordered lattes and were quickly brought a very large latte and a glass of iced water each.
The menu is vast and we struggled to pick something each as there were so many delicious sounding choices but eventually I settled for a breakfast omelette and my wife a salmon and cream cheese bagel.
Our breakfast was served on large dinner plates with a selection of spicy breakfast potatoes, grilled vegetables and a selection of sauces.
Absolutely delicious, we both cleared our plates and could have quite easily have gone back here everyday for breakfast if it wasn't for the fact that you are in Vegas and there are simply just too many other places to try!
Will definitely go back here on our next visit to sin city, a great place to fill up in the morning after a few drinks the night before!

1  Thank Vandango86
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went here for the frozen hot chocolate. We had it for the first time in January 2012 and it was so much better. This place is a mess. The service blows. There's always a wait for a table when there is 15 tables available. It seems there is not enough people working the floor. And the worst part was the frozen hot chocolates sucked! They had zero flavor and tasted like just place old ice. The whipped cream was the best part. never again!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I went there for breakfast the first morning, had a breakfast croissant/with bacon, egg & cheese. Perfect breakfast for me because it was not a huge portion. It was very good. Then went back the next day with my parents and ordered something different and it was not good at all. The pancakes were burnt, after we asked for light and the eggs were runny. I should not have gone back again the 3rd day but it was less expensive than eating in Caesars. I thought I would just get the croissant sandwich again. So when I ordered it our server said, " thats the worst thing on the menu, why would you want to eat that. thats not even one of our speciality items." I felt so bullied. I ended up getting something else. Whatever, she should not have said that. I loved the atmosphere of the place, its very cute. It just sucks that our server on the 3rd day was so rude.