“Good food, good price, good location.”
Review of Serendipity 3 - CLOSED

Serendipity 3
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Good food, good price, good location.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Serndipty 3 is located perfectly central to the strip. I have eaten here in a large group and we felt very well looked after.

On my last visit it was just the girlfriend and I. My food was excellent but hers not so much. The food came out cold and had to be sent back. When it came back it was worth the wait. Well priced and everyone makes mistakes so couldnt hold it against them. Would return again and have a quick cocktail in the bar next door too to people watch and take a minute out of the madness!!

• Visited July 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fresno, California
“Tasty experience”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This was my second trip to Serendipity in Vegas, so I sort of new what to expect. For one thing, you do you have to wait about 30 min, or even an hour during busy hours, to be seated. We ate in the restaurant again, but honestly, the noise is deafening. You'll find everyone here; families, couples, big groups of friends, even dudes just having a drink at the little bar. It's a little overwhelming, and the music and guest noise means I'll be asking for outdoor seating next time. Plus outside you get a cool view of the strip!

The wait for our lunch wasn't so bad (25 min), and it is worth it, I suppose. While my garlic potatoes were cold and a bit tasteless, my friends had hot, yummy-looking burgers. Didn't I wish I ate meat at that moment! Tried some sweet potato fries off of my friend's plate, and they were totally delicious. My so-so potatoes filled me up, I guess, so I suppose it worked out. The presentation was nice, and the restaurant is very tidy. This place isn't cheap, so be prepared especially if you want to add a famous dessert. Remember--this is where you can get the $1,000 sundae! I'd recommend skipping the indoor service and getting something at the side window to eat at the patio. This will be my tactic for a future visit, which I am certain there will be one, but I'll be prepared, for sure. 3rd's a charm!

• Visited November 2012
Lizella
“Food is good and a great view of the strip.”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I enjoyed the food, plenty to eat, prices are good. Wait was not to bad. We sat at the tables right on the strip. There was a great view. Would eat there again.

Visited November 2012
Liverpool, UK
“Great Food, Great Service and Nice Location”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Ok the menu is a bit hard to read but the waitress is more than happy to help. The service was very good and refills always appeared just as you finished.

The food was excellent with a good choice, and deserts huge so much so that you just can't seem to finish them. they have some funny names that make you laugh and are part of the experience. It is very child and family friendly.
It is very pricey though I think its due to the location.
TIP: sign up for a total rewards card it will make the price a bit cheaper.
It was busy and we had to wait 20 minutes, so in the peak months always book ahead.

There is heating outside so you wont feel the cold and it was nice sitting people watching a great way to view Vegas life.

• Visited November 2012
California
“Dont miss the frozen chocolate”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We went twice to the Serendipity 3. Dinner, soup and sandwhich with hot chocolate and breakfast. Very large portions.. Too much to eat too good to stop

Visited November 2012