“Great location, food, atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Serendipity 3 - CLOSED

Serendipity 3
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“Great location, food, atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We looked at this terrace overlooking the strip for 3 days before we decided to go for it. Great idea. We had a table for two overlooking the strip. I had fabulous quesadilla's and my Mom had a huge turkey (chicken maybe? don't remember) sandwich with sweet potato fries. The feeling of sitting up there overlooking the Strip at night was just stupendous. The food was very good, not too expensive but we did find the wine expensive (at $15/glass) but what the hell....would absolutely recommend.

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Not as good as New York”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I love the one in New York even if you do have to que for ages. Not so much Las Vegas. No friendly people, they want to sit you on the road despite the free tables towards the back. In the end we opted for the take out version to sit away from the traffic. Warning - the frozen hot chocolate is not the same - though it's still better than any choc ice cream I have tried!

Visited September 2012
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Fab!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Got a great table on the terrace, sat and chilled out with an ice cold beer, the food was great! What was really nice was being able to sit on the terrace and people watch!!!! Great location!!!

Visited October 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Fun place, good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is a fun place to eat right outside of Caesar's Palace. The menu has a combination of comfort foods. I haven't had the sweets but they do look good. One word of caution, it is fairly pricey (but not relatively speaking compared to other Vegas restaurants). I had an individual pizza and ice tea and with tip it was around $25. Hard to find reasonably priced (decent food) in Vegas.

Visited November 2012
Canada
“A must try restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

We didn't have reservations when we went for a late lunch/early dinner at 3:30 and were told it would be about 15 minutes to wait for an outdoor table. We waited less then 5 and were seated at a lower table on the strip side.

After sitting, we were promptly greeted, and ordered their famous frozen hot chocolate, which came about 10 minutes later. Perfect amount of time, since we himed and hawed over what to order.
The hot chocolate tasted just like any other hot chocolate, just chilled. It was very sweet (too sweet for me. I only managed to drink 1/4 of mine) I recommend sharing.

I went with the crab cake salad. It was to die for. Absolutely amazing! My friend tried the alfredo, she was also happy with her choice. The portions are large. Most people were leaving with take doggy bags.

All in all, service and food were great. Would return next time I am in Las Vegas

• 5 of 5 bubbles