“For me,best breakfast in Las Vegas.”

Terrace Pointe Cafe
Ranked #117 of 4,985 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed November 28, 2012

For me this was without doubt the best breakfast in Las Vegas. I hate buffets' and like somewhere with excellent food,outdoor seating and the ability to people watch. The Terrace Pointe has it all.

We arrived at 9.30 am,there was a line but were comped to the front. Average wait time in line was 15 mins which I think is pretty good.

We had an outdoor table on the terrace up from the pool,lovely morning,75 degrees and blue skies.

Our server was very polite and attentive and got us drinks right away.

I ordered the pulled pork benedict with jalapeno corn bread,barbecue hollandaise and country potatoes. To say it was good was an understatement. The eggs were cooked to perfection and when broken the yolks flowed onto the pulled pork like a vision of beauty. The pulled pork had great depth of taste and the corn bread with jalapenos was light and fluffy. Just an amazing dish.

I washed this down with some house champagne and was totally satisfied.

My son and daughter both had pancakes.Three pancakes and to say they were huge was an understatement,served with fresh strawberries, they were very happy.

My wife had eggs,sunny side up,hash browns and crispy bacon with sourdough toast,perfectly cooked.

The perfect family breakfast in great surroundings,have breakfast here,you wont be upset.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

wonderful food sitting outside by the pool. The weather was perfect and the location made us enjoy the morning

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The layout and decor was lovely. The food and service is another story altogether. The vegetarian burger I ordered was tasteless and processed - tastes worse then the subway version. My husband got a turkey burger and he fared no better. My son got the peanut butter and jelly sandwich - now the presentation was really good but the sandwich itself was dry and practically inedible because of the stale dried out bread (how on earth can you ruin a pbj....??? its hardly a culinary challenge)

The wait staff forgot my drink and then questioned me if I didn't already get the drink I ordered (which is really rude - what exactly did they assume I did with the glass - ate it instead of my awful burger?). While the ambiance was beautiful I really did not care for the lackadaisical attitude. I would be happy to spend my money elsewhere.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We went everyday, staff very friendly, food hot and very good, not cheap but not silly prices either.
Couldn't fault it. Great views of the pool side, terrace spacious.
There was a wait time after 10am but worth it!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

During a recent trip to Vegas, we dined at this location twice. The brunch and lunch menu's gave several options that would appeal to a variety of tastes. We had several special requests and the server and kitchen staff were very accomodating. Food came out quickly and everything tasted great. The Wynn also offers vegetarian menu's at each of the restaurants - this is a great option and worth checking out!