“My favourite”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Ireland
“My favourite”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We ate here 3 times in 4 days we loved the food and service everything is excellent

We had breakfast lunch and diner on different days and each time was brilliant the fillet mignon in particular is delicious

Visited January 2014

Stillwater, Minnesota
“Extraordinary Service and Food”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Before seeing a show at Wynn Theater, my husband and I wanted a light dinner. He was in the mood for eggs and I wanted just a salad. The Wynn concierge suggested Society Cafe. We asked the restaurant hostess if eggs were on the menu for dinner. They weren't, but instead of giving a flat 'no, sorry', the hostess went back to the kitchen and asked the chef if he could make eggs over easy for my husband. We couldn't believe it! The answer was 'yes - no problem' so we were seated for dinner. The decor is elegant and not pretentious; a warm and beautiful restaurant. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful. Learning that I am gluten-free, he said he'd bring out some gluten-free bread, which was delicious. (for a gluten-free diner, this is truly a most rare occurrence) Again, we couldn't believe the level of service offered at this restaurant. My husband's 'off the menu' eggs came with fresh tomato slices and tasty whole grain toast. My salad with berries and spring greens was excellent, but it's the level of service that we'll not forget. The staff is to be commended for their truly customer-focused efforts. Bravo!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank MNDoodles
“A Dollar an Olive”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went to Society Cafe as recommended in the Wynn to get an awesome Bloody Mary with garnish. It was not as expected. They had delicious Bloody Mary's at $15 each. When I asked for extra blue cheese-stuffed olives, the waitress said that it would be an extra $3. WOW! The calamari was delicious at around $15 and we had enough for the 3 of us. Service was prompt and friendly.

• Visited February 2014
Nevada
“Yes!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Huckleberry souffle pancakes and warm pure maple syrup accompanied by custom pork links. My kind of breakfast!

Visited February 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
“Came here twice for breakfast while at Encore”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast 2x while staying at the Encore. Breakfast here is not cheap! $7 for orange jiuce which was good. Pancakes for $15 were hot and fluffy served with warm syrup. Granola, yogurta and berries for $11 excellent. Pumpkin waffle was forgetful. 3 egg plate with potatoes was very adequate for $18. Salmon plate for $18 had nice cuts of smoked salmon. Luckily we had $80 a day to spend for each breakfast from American Express!

Visited February 2014