“Great food at a more reasonable price....except the ice cream”
Review of Society Cafe - CLOSED

Society Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Had a business lunch here. Great tip: Eat here at the bar during happy hour. I was waiting for my meeting so I sat at the bar. They handed me the happy hour menu which was considerably less expensive than the regular menu price for the exact same items, but my colleague wanted to sit at a table. What we realized then was that the prices jumped right back up to the normal $. You can still knock of about $20 off the price of a dinner meal by eating here, but ice cream was over $10 so I didn't bother with that.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Nice decor! I love the style and feel of this restaurant, especially the Parisian style chairs. It was our choice for breakfast. The vegi-goat cheese frittata was only average. Overall, a pleasant staff that offered good service. Nothing special but convenient if you don't want to leave the Wynn property.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I loved the ambiance and the incredible breakfast. You must try their oatmeal and their egg white omelette. The staff was so polite, so kind and we felt so welcome both times that we had breakfast in this restaurant. Expect to spend about $65 for two people for breakfast and remember this is going to keep you going till the evening. A must have breakfast experience in Vegas.

1  Thank Kalli3
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We ordered off the chef's menu so there were four courses. The food was well prepared and tasted good but it was not worth the price. If you are going to pay these prices you can go to a nicer restaurant on the Wynn Properties.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Society Cafe is always a good breakfast option, if you are staying at Wynn or Encore. The omlettes are always very tasty and fresh. The restaurant has a comfortable feel, but may be considered expensive compared to other options.