“Wonderful Hotel and Amenities”
other traveler has booked this property
MGM Grand Resort Signature Towers
Studio Walk Monorail Entrance
Studio Walk Restaurant
Studio Walk Restaurant
Studio Walk Gift Shop
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
brittliza...
The Woodlands, Texas
“Wonderful Hotel and Amenities”
Reviewed February 22, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

My husband and I stayed at The Signature (tower 2) at MGM for 4 days and 3 nights on our first trip to Vegas and couldn't have been happier. We took a cab from the airport to the hotel which was $20.00 one way and $13 the other. We arrived at the hotel an hour before the designated check in time and the front desk was wonderful to find us a beautiful room on the 37 floor that was available so we could check in early. We had a 1 bedroom suite. I loved the spacious bathroom and soft robes. The toiletries were of high quality and smelled good too! We had a very large balcony too. That would be my only complaint was that the balcony didn't have furniture. I wish it did so I could have sat outside and read in the morning. The room also had a full kitchen. The hotel itself also smelled wonderful! I also liked that it had two gyms and pools that we had access to. The gym was very nice and had good machines. My husband is very picky about gyms at hotels and he liked this one. They had headphones for the guest and chilled towels in the workout rooms too. Proximity may be a problem for some. It was about a 5 min. walk to MGM, but they have moving sidewalks and it is indoors so it really isn't that big of a deal. Also where you come out in MGM is very close to the Monorail system which we used a lot. But if you want to walk to the strip it about another 5-10 min walk through MGM. Finally I have seen others complain about the 20.00 a day resort fee and I have to say I didn't mind paying it for the value the signature gives guests that don't want to leave their rooms and step into a smokey casino. It was nice to experience Las Vegas, but be able to escape it all and relax when I got back to my room. We will be staying again.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
GA
Reviewed February 19, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
MO
Reviewed October 25, 2010 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

Your age range 55-64
Ontario
Reviewed October 4, 2010 for a stay in October 2010
person found this review helpful

Seattle

Your age range 35-44
Tx.
Reviewed September 24, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing