The Cut and Color Lounge
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great atmosphere, great stylist and services

Loved my color and cut! Every time I travel to Vegas I definitely will be coming back! So... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Leah M
emily !! see her a hidden gem

Reviewed September 1, 2018

from $100.00
from $84.49
from $80.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2018

EMILY !!! i wanted to say while i lived in las vegas I would go to the boulevard mall a lot its not the fashion show mall its the local mall you go to for necessities back when it had a macys etc. I USED to know the girl that worked here but the mall was going through changes so on my last two visits i stumbled upon this amazingly sweet woman Emily one day when I needed my hair done. She does amazing curles, she has such an energy about her and is a GEM in a not so super great mall she gives top tier service she is a perfectionist in her work and she is also quick which is so important for me !! Ty so much Emily for being amazing will ee you again on my next trip if not before i leave on this one ! |Go see her you wont regret it affordable and talented !

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Emily is literally a one-stop shop to get the perfect look. Her hair skills are second to none and she can do wonders with makeup also. The location, just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the strip is a welcome retreat when you are looking for personal attention.
From the first day, Emily started doing my hair, I was hooked. She rescued me from a self-inflicted, home coloring catastrophe.
In addition, she went above and beyond for me the morning of my UNLV graduation. I felt glamorous and received many compliments on my hair and makeup.
I look forward to my appointments because I leave looking hotter than a summer day in Vegas!

Date of experience: July 2018