“One of my favourite casinos off the Strip”

Casino at South Point Hotel
Trinidad and Tobago
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One of my favourite casinos off the Strip”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have visited this Casino a number of times over the last few years. We enjoy playing the Slots and we have played at almost every machine there. The older slots are my favorite as some of them pay out more than you would expect. Every year some machines are replaced/updated. The newer machines calls for a greater outlay of funds as they start at 50c and 75c. We ensure that we stick to our budget for this type of entertainment.

Visited June 2014

Paso Robles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Horse lovers Paradise”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We stay at the South Point Hotel either for yearly conventions, or the Premier Cutting Horse events they produce throughout the year. This Hotel/Casino speaks volumes when it comes to providing everything you need in one Casino. This is the place to bring your family. Awesome Movie theater, bowling alley, incredible pool and a place your kids can see some of the best and most beautiful performance horses in the Country. I cant wait to share the experience of South Point with my grandaughter. The rooms are first rate, large flat screen TV's you can actually watch the horse show in your room. You dont have to be a horse lover to enjoy this place. It is by far the best Hotel/Casino in Vegas.

West Midlands, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“South point hotel and casino”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Large rooms, clean, pleasant staff, good prices for rooms, shuttle to strip every hour, beautiful pool

1 Thank mrsdmball
Los Angeles, California
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Has everything you need”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed at the Grand view which was like a 2 minute walk to the casino doors. I have to stay I was really impressed with how clean this place was. It seemed like every 10 minutes or so the cleaning ladies were coming around and keeping the place in shape. The bathrooms are probably the cleanest I have ever seen in Vegas. I played bingo, watched a movie, went bowling and had dinner at Steak and Shake without every leaving the place. The waitresses very friendly and did a great job coming around and checking on everyone. The mixed drinks were spot on.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank MrsBrandt
NEW JERSEY
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Great Casino”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This Casino was about three miles south of the strip. We absolutely loved it and found ourselves there on numerous occasions. There are many $1.00 tables and the service was excellent. The size is very big and the tables weren't overly crowded. Having friends who live in Las Vegas I found that many of the locals go here.

Visited June 2014