Tripadvisor
Las Vegas
20,005 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains panoramic suite non gaming hotel short walk covered walkway blackout shades monte carlo other hotels small kitchen the sofa bed washer and dryer soaking tub quiet hotel easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Sinks are chocking... shower is miserable and depressing.. some appliances are not working. They changed my room but still some of the appliances were not working... I came with wife for a quick leisure trip and was not very satisfied... the room change helped as I got a good view but if you dont get that then god bless you.

1  Thank Avnish K
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Vdara is well located (middle of the strip), fairly priced with rooms that are really more mini-apartments (how it was intended originally) with kitchen and living room separate from the bedroom. It is clean, the staff is friendly, and it has short walks to the Bellagio and Aria. It does not have its own casino so you do not have that chaos on the first floor which was nice for anyone who does not gamble or at least likes to be able to step away from it. To the extent Vegas has a hotel on the strip that is a little quieter, this is it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is the very nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. From the valet to the bellman and Kory at the front desk all are the highest quality people I've ever done business with. The rooms were the best. For having all that glass they stay nice and warm( it rained the last couple days we were there). We are already have rooms booked for next Dec. The staff made Mom's first stay in a Five star hotel, she still is talking about it.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank gk4435tx
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I will always remember how our shower runneth over into our room. I spent a lot of my time with maintenance and housekeeping. My dream vacation. Paid full price, even though we could not access breakfast on the elite floor our last day because of a "private party." Get your breakfast elsewhere, idiot who paid extra! So, No. Do not even.

1  Thank Due_North
Reviewed January 20, 2020

If you're looking for a beautiful, quiet and cozy hotel, Vdara is your best choice. You don't have to walk 1 mile to get to your room, it's smell good, it's clean, they have a nice fire area to relax with a good drink.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple