17,759 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains deluxe suite non gaming hotel covered walkway blackout shades other hotels small kitchen the sofa bed washer and dryer quiet hotel monte carlo soaking tub resort fee easy access
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

We spent about two weekend the vdara as my partner needed to go over for business. I personally have been visiting Vegas for over 20 years and have stayed in a bunch of different hotels. We chose the vdara as it was a non smoking non gaming hotel.

It honestly has been one of the best experiences I have had in Vegas. I am a non smoker and coming from Australia like to avoid the cigarette smell (also understanding that if you go to Vegas that's what you get). The Aria, the cosmopolitan and the Bellagio was an easy/quick walk and a quick monorail ride to Monte Carlo and that area if you wanted.

The rooms were spacious and very clean. Our room service staff left the room immaculate each day.

I also liked that room service came to take away the plates once finished - hate hate walking through hotel corridors and seeing trays on the ground for over 24 hours (mgm - cringe).

Yes, people are right in saying the kitchenettes are not stocked but having friends in Vegas it was a quick trip to target for a $9 kettle and some teabags. The rooms have one mini fridge stocked and one empty so was easy to store food.

The negatives which really is about all the hotels. It pains me that we are charged a resort fee, then room service prices are higher, then you pay $8 for delivery and then expected to tip! I think it's really unfair because I think we pay for the service three times over (resort, higher room service prices, delivery fee). I know the staff would be on a small wage and rely on tips. So that annoys me. Why don't you charge the $8 and give the staff member half??

All in all though...fantastic hotel. Next time we to back I wouldn't think of trying anywhere else.

All staff were professional, kind and went above and beyond.

I really still am angry over my last stay at the mgm resort which my worst experience in all my travels so thank you vdara and the team for providing a great hotel and stay.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sydneyyyyyy
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your elaborate review. I am elated to know that you enjoyed your stay, in addition to our non-gaming surroundings, attentive In-Room Dining service, and immaculate atmosphere in your assigned suite. However, it is regrettable for your disappointments with our Resort Fee Policy. Please know that your comments are extremely important to us and will certainly be considered for future enhancements to our resort. At Vdara, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to read you recommending us to others. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Vdara for four days celebrating my partner’s birthday and loved everything about this property. The hotel does not have a casino so that was a plus for us. The staff was very helpful in every request we made. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jose J
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Jose,

Thank you for spending your partner’s birthday with us at Vdara Hotel & Spa. I am elated that you were able to experience our award-winning service firsthand. Additionally, it is gratifying to know that our non-gaming surroundings created favorable impressions for you. It is our vision to create the single most significant resort experience in the world, and your candid comments reassure me that we are successfully accomplishing that goal. I truly appreciate your feedback, and look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit soon.

With eagerness,

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

First time staying at the Vdara and I was impressed from check-in to check-out. The room and service were excellent and the close proximity to everything made this place one of my favorites. Recommend!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris R

Dear Chris,

Thank you for selecting Vdara for your 15 year anniversary celebration in Las Vegas. I am thrilled that from beginning to end you enjoyed your stay at our resort. It is also gratifying to hear that you were able to experience our unparalleled service first-hand. Your feedback reassures me that we are successfully providing our guests with everlasting vacation memories. Thank you for your comments, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many special occasions in the future.

With pleasure,

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Stayed at Vdara this past week and I have to say it is one of the best hotels in Vegas I have stayed at. From the moment I checked in the clerk at the front desk was amazing in getting me my room early and upgraded to a Bellagio Fountain view too. Staff are very friendly and helpful, can't say anything bad about anyone during my stay here.

The room or suite I should say was just amazing! Tons of space, very modern and a view I never wanted to stop looking at. Kitchen was a great size with lots of counter space, a small fridge with enough room for drinks, electronic blinds (soo much fun), huge bathroom with a soaker tub. I looked forward every night to coming back to this room. You even get a tablet next to your bed with all the hotel information and room service etc.

If you want to use the kitchen more you have to request plates, pots/pans, cutlery etc from housekeeping as there is nothing in the suite. Like any other hotel there is water and drinks etc in the room but do not use as they are very expensive! Go to the CVS across next to Paris and buy all your supplies cheap.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Vegas, it was the highlight of my recent trip there.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Superfly76

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. It is humbling to hear that you consider Vdara one of the best resorts in Las Vegas. I am elated that you were captivated by our modern design, lavish suite amenities, and groundbreaking in-room technology. Moreover, I am delighted to hear that you were thoroughly impressed with the luxurious bathroom accommodations in your guestroom. Thank you for recommending us to others, and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Tired of the mega-hotel/casino with nice but standard Vegas hotel room. Vdara is a great alternative with easy access to lots of restaurants, bars and casinos. Vdara is a hotel, period. No casino with basic bar, cafe and Starbucks. It usually takes me at least 30 minutes and a mile walk to get to my room at the mega-hotels. The Vdara, less than a few minutes and less than a few hundred feet from the entrance. The rooms are amazing suites. I had a view of the Bellagio fountains and the strip. Aria, Bellagio, Crystal and Cosmopolitan are a short walk. The tram stop to Mandalay Bay is very close. The room was clean, with kitchen, living area, bedroom and large bathroom.

Room Tip: High floors facing the Strip
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank SolarT

Dear Guest,

I am ecstatic to read your positive assessment regarding your stay at Vdara Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed our resort’s serene environment, elegant suite accommodations, and convenient setting near the Strip. It is our aspiration to provide an unparalleled resort experience like none other in Las Vegas, and I am pleased to hear we have done so for you. Thank you for giving us an excellent rating on TripAdvisor, and our devoted staff looks forward to hosting you again soon.

All my best,