18,167 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains deluxe suite non gaming hotel short walk covered walkway blackout shades other hotels small kitchen the sofa bed washer and dryer quiet hotel soaking tub dining table monte carlo
Reviewed October 17, 2017

We came to Vegas for my 21st birthday celebrations, arrived at around 1:30pm and luckily they had rooms ready for us which is a bonus! Check in was quick friendly and efficient. They managed to get our rooms on the same floor close by. Rooms are gorgeous, so much space and the bathroom is a dream. We were on a room only basis which worked great, they have a Starbucks and a café in the lobby. The hotel is a little set back from the main strip however it is so easy to walk to, the walkway to the Bellagio is extremely handy or just a quick walk through the aria across the way. The hotel is also a non-casino hotel which means no smoking!!! It was nice to get out of the casinos and back to a nice fresh smelling clean hotel. Would 100% return.

Room tip: View of the Bellagio fountains is a nice treat
Date of stay: September 2017
2  Thank 24amf
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

I am ecstatic to learn that Vdara was your selected destination for your 21st birthday celebration in Las Vegas. Thank you for sharing your cherished feedback on TripAdvisor. It is a delight knowing that our resort’s non-smoking atmosphere, marvelous suite accommodations, and convenient process at check-in created favorable impressions for you. I am thrilled to hear that this stay will not be your last, and our dedicated staff looks forward to hosting you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel because it's a non casino resort, so no smells of smoking, much quieter than the casino ones, a much more relaxed attitude.
The staff are friendly, helpful and efficient, especially valet parking and front desk.
We had a wrap around King suite with strip views, looking straight down onto the Bellagio fountains and strip, be sure you ask for a strip view when booking, or you might end up with just a road view.
The hotel still feels very new, all the public and private rooms are very clean and with good fixtures and fittings, our suite was excellent, with a kitchen, you need to ask house keeping for plates etc.
Beds were comfortable, showers great, we even had a bath included, there really isn't anything we found to complain about.
The hotel has a direct link to the Bellagio and that's the fastest way to the strip, and most of the shows.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a bit of luxury, without any fuss.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bruce180852

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your visit to Vdara Hotel & Spa. Thank you for sharing your cherished feedback on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to know that you were highly satisfied with our elegant suite accommodations, breathtaking views, and plush bedding. Additionally, I am delighted to learn that our award-winning staff and non-gaming surroundings created favorable impressions for you. I greatly appreciate you recognizing our devoted staff at our Front Desk and at Valet. Your impressions are extremely important to us, as we aspire to provide a phenomenal resort experience. Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed October 16, 2017

if you want to relax, it's the right place, bedrooms are great, suites have great views (if you ask for it) you can bring some food in your room, there is a kitchen with most of what you need, except for plates and forks & knifes.
you can get that at Walgreen. great place.

Room tip: ask for a view of the fountains of the Bellagio
1  Thank Louise C
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear Louise,

I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed the tranquil surroundings on your visit to Vdara Hotel & Spa. Thank you for reviewing your stay at our resort on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful to learn that the elegant accommodations and breathtaking views from your assigned suite thoroughly impressed you. Your delightful comments reassure me we are fulfilling our philosophy of providing lasting memories. Thank you again for your participation on TripAdvisor, and I excitedly look forward to serving you whenever possible.

With eagerness,

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights (3rd to 8th October) for our daughters wedding. We upgraded to a corner suite , so glad we did , the views from our room (23024) were breathtaking. Hotel is in a great location. Being a non smoking hotel + no casino is also a plus. We did use the pool area but it does get busy in the afternoons. To sum up - I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be returning.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sallyhowe

Dear Guest,

I am ecstatic to read that you had an amazing experience at Vdara on your stay for your daughter’s wedding. Thank you for sharing your cherished impressions on TripAdvisor. It is delightful to hear that our resort’s non-gaming surroundings, favorable location, and captivating view from your guestroom created favorable impressions for you. We work hard to exceed our guests expectations, and comments such as yours, show me we are doing just that. Thank you again, I look forward to welcoming you back to Vdara in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We couldn’t have been happier than we were with the accommodations at the Vdara. It is a lovely non-gambling hotel that is still near to the heart of the Strip and some of the big name hotels (e.g, Bellagio, Ceasar’s Palace). We had a corner suite that was very reasonably priced (we did book way in advance). The room was spacious and well laid out. Beds were comfortable too! We didn’t really make use of the kitchen for cooking, just the refrigerator and microwave. Also, WiFi worked well enough to accommodate my video streaming needs.

1  Thank Harvey B
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Harvey,

It is gratifying to know that you couldn’t have been happier with the accommodations in your assigned suite at Vdara. Thank you for sharing your commentary on TripAdvisor. I am elated to hear that our resort’s non-gaming surroundings, spacious atmosphere, and plush bedding in your guestroom created favorable impressions for you. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests, as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, and I hope for a future opportunity to welcome you back to Vdara.

Courteously,