35 people are viewing this hotel
$159
Free cancellation until 06/18/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$159
Hotels.com$159
CheapTickets$159
ZenHotels.com$160
20,176 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains panoramic suite covered walkway blackout shades non gambling other hotels small kitchen the sofa bed washer and dryer soaking tub quiet hotel easy access resort fee full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2015

I stayed at the Vdara while in Vegas for business.This hotel was very upscale and luxurious! Staff was extremely friendly and the rooms were fabulous! I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again my next trip to Vegas!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

I loved Vdara!
It was a clean, SMOKE FREE, boutique hotel in the middle of the hustle and bustle. The rooms are nice and spacious and the mini kitchenette came in handy. They will provide the neccessary kitchen-ware upon request along with robes and slippers. Just ask!

It was also nice not having to walk 1/2 a mile back to your room after a late night out. It's a short walk across the turnabout to Aria and a short indoor walk to the Bellagio.

We had a $75.00 credit to use towards drinks or food which was nice. My only complaint ,is that it would have been nice to know that we couldn't use it towards gratuity. We would have had an extra $25 to spend on whatever. There are little things here and there that are starting to show wear and tear. Other then that, the services was great and we will be staying here again!

Reviewed March 4, 2015

If you're looking for a special experience and want to treat yourself to a luxurious and comfortable stay in Vegas, then the VDARA is the place. It's located in the City Center, roughly in the middle the strip. It isn't a casino hotel but it's less than a 5 minute walk to the ARIA which is part of City Center. You can also walk about 5 - 7 minutes to the Cosmopolitan hotel. The VDARA offers multiple room categories to choose from. Their smallest room is roughly 585 square feet that comes with a small kitchenette, sofa, and great views.

I've stayed in the Panoramic Suite and the Executive Corner Suite. Both offer separate living room and bedroom with fantastics views, Keurig coffee brewer, full size fridge with ice maker, stove, and a nice sized dining table. They even provide 2 coffee pods and 2 small bottles of water to brew your coffee in the morning. The rooms are well kept and clean, which is so very important to me. I love the comfort of the living room area, which has a comfortable sofa, flat screen TV and killer views. The blackout drapes and the shades are all power controlled. Just imagine the skyline and Vegas views at night while enjoying a nice cocktail - breathtaking !

The bathroom offers a separate deep soak tub and walk- in shower. I would like a small TV located in the bathroom like some of the other luxury hotels in Vegas, but nevertheless it's still immaculate.

Before concluding my comments, I have to mention the hotel staff. From the moment you arrive, beginning with the Valet staff to the front desk, Outstanding service. Can't say enough about the friendly, warm and professional demeanor of the staff. They make you feel welcomed and that your comfort and satisfaction is at the top of their list.

I used to frequent the Caesars resorts but now this is the place. Love to treat myself to this luxury and comfort. Life is too short to not treat yourself once in awhile. I feel I deserve it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank JoeBee15
Reviewed March 4, 2015

Very clean modern hotel with large spa bathrooms. Nice that there is not a casino in the main floor to walk through the smoke to get to your room. Loved the night views from the big windows and electric blinds. Quiet and a starbucks on the main floor.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2015

I got the feeling this hotel caters more for business as there seemed to be a lot of business meetings and functions going on. It is in a central location within a few minutes walk of a number of other hotels and casinos and the strip. It doesn't have its own casino unlike most other hotels here but I don't mind that at all. Staff are more than happy to help with anything including when I lost a jacket they brought it up to me straight away. It has a starbucks and a small cafe and shop as well as a bar in the lobby as usual its all expensive but useful to have. Only annoying thing is the housekeeping comes at all different hours of the day so if you like to spend some time in your room, or fancy a mid afternoon nap it can be hard to plan. There are charging sockets in the main lobby for phones and laptops and a swimming pool outside although I never used it. This hotel doesnt have the views of the bellagio or cesars palace but its a good place to stay with an upmarket feel, we had a 2 bedroom suite on the 42nd floor, it was very quiet and a good size for groups

• Trip type: Traveled with friends