Vdara Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
16,760 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suitebellagio fountainsdeluxe suiteshort walknon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedwasher and dryermonte carlosoaking tubquiet hoteldining table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was my first time staying at Vdara (17-21 Jan). I arrived at 730PM on a Friday and had no wait to check-in. I had booked my stay on Hotwire in the Deluxe Suite. I did not ask for an upgrade since I was solo and the deluxe suite met my needs. I ended up in room 18028. I had a partial view of the Bellagio Fountains. A higher floor on the same stack would have a full view. I did not use the 2 burner stove but I did use the mini fridge in the kitchenette. The bed was very comfortable with very soft bedding. The vertical mounted safe in the closet was a little different but served the purpose. I really enjoyed the separate shower in the bathroom. The hotel's location is very convenient. I never used a taxi. There is a covered walkway to Bellagio and the tram. The tram goes as far as the Monte Carlo. Aria is a short walk outside. I spent my time at Bellagio, Aria, Cosmo, Monte Carlo, Planet Hollywood and Paris. I did have one day when house keeping did not service the room even though I was out of the room from 830am to 715pm. I had double checked the request service button was illuminated since I have OCD and not the do not disturb button. I double checked the light outside the room was green. Housekeeping said their system showed "do not disturb". A simple walk down the hallways would verify the system. The gentleman at the front desk was very sympathetic and removed one night's resort fee from the bill. This was very appreciated I received a follow-up from Kendall, Assistant Manager the next day to ensure the room was serviced that day. The same night the room wasn't serviced, I received a call from in room dining at 1115pm requesting my credit card info for room service. Two issues with the call: first I did not order from in room dining, second the front desk had my cc info so no need to ask over the phone. Frankly, I'm not sure if it was even someone from the hotel calling my room. I never received a follow-up from the hotel as to whether it was someone from in room dining calling my room. I was concerned about identity theft/fraud. Overall I enjoyed my experience at Vdara but I can't quite award 5 stars.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank HonoluluGolfer
VdaraHotelSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Vdara Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear HonoluluGolfer,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your detailed review of your stay at Vdara. We are happy to hear you took advantage of the amenities offered in your suite and that you found our hotel conveniently located for your vacation needs. We appreciate your feedback about the confusion of your housekeeping light and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff is dedicated to resolving any guest issues and we are happy Kendall was able to turn your experience around. A member of our Guest Relations team would like to reach out to you directly to further discuss your concerns about your stay. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look foward to welcoming you again in the future!

Best regards,

Lisette
Vdara Guest Relations

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I recently stayed at the Vdara for 5 nights in a premium view room. the first night they had me on the 8th floor and I requested they move me higher up to a premium view room (which I paid for) and they did move us the next day. The front desk is very polite and curtious. We did stop and talk to the service desk and they were also very friendly and helpful.
The room had a great view of the fountains from the 47th floor which I could not get enough of. The room was very clean and comfortable. The soaking bath tub was a great feature for after a long day of walking the strip. We did have to request the Kuerig Coffee machine which they did bring up right away and housekeeping was also quick on bring some extra sugar and whitner for the coffee.
The bell desk was also very curtious and quick with storing and retrieving our luggage on our last day there. Don't forget to tip the bell man.
The location was great too. The Bellagio and Aria were only steps away and the free tram service between the hotels was great and used lots. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cns1201
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have stayed at numerous hotels in Vegas, and Vdara was by far the best. From the clean room, to the location, to the amazing staff-I highly recommend this to any one traveling to LV. This seriously is the best bang for your buck to. Gorgeous views, and did I mention amazing staff!?! Going back ASAP!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank lacow
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Vdara should be a 5 star 5 diamond resort. The staff is very attentive and caters to your every need with a smile. The rooms were spotless and very modern. With the staff, location, and beautiful hotel itself I will be staying here every trip from now on. Already planning my next trip!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Megantx22
Reviewed January 29, 2014

2nd time around and it's still beautiful and very quiet in the mids of crazy Vegas. Very clean rooms and comfortable beds. Beautiful pool area which has a lots of umbrellas around.
Breakfast by the pool was excellent. Nice staff!
You can walk to the Bellagio & Caesars Palace without going outside.
Would always come back!