“Would come back again”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Would come back again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stayed in the Vdara Apartments for 4 nights in two rooms for my sister's birthday and loved it! My first thought was that it had no casino and why would we stay there but this was actually a blessing in disguise as otherwise I think we would never had gone to sleep!! The Apartments were very clean and spacious and the bathrooms were fab with a lovely big bath if needed. The cafe down in the lobby area had great choice of drinks and snacks if you didnt want to venture too far and also the pool area was just perfect for chilling out. Hotels were close by if you fancied a flutter and also getting on to the strip was easy. I would come back to the Vdara again and would recommend to anyone if they were going to Vegas.

Room Tip: We chose a room on the 32nd Floor as we got a good view of the Bellagio Hotel and Fountains
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,364)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Honoluu
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at the Vdara in early November. It began with a welcome greeting from Ikaika, who assisted us to our room. He carefully explained the many features of the room and made us feel at home. The room was WONDERFUL. It included a full kitchen, a luxurious living room, an extremely comfortable bed, a fabulous bathtub and an AWESOME view. The bellmen were very helpful when we required taxi service. David was personable and very accommodating. The housekeepers also did a great job. Our hotel room was immaculate upon return every evening. Turn down service was such a treat. Both nightstands were prepared with a water bottle, a cup, a “hint mint” and an aromatherapy towelette. Having the bedroom slippers placed next to the bed was a nice touch. The security officers made us feel safe by ensuring that all who entered the elevators were actual guests of the hotel by checking our room key cards. I loved that the Vdara was a non-smoking, no casino hotel. It was great to return to a quiet, smoke free environment after being inundated with smoke and craziness from the many casinos. At the end of our visit, we were able to return home with clean laundry because the room was equipped with a washer and dryer! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Vdara and would definitely recommend it to all who visit Las Vegas.

3 Thank JCA234
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed here on a Monday with my friends and we had a wonderful stay. We had a beautiful corner suite with a breathtaking view. They had very friendly staff and a beautiful venue. I would gladly stay here again on future visits.

• Stayed November 2013
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

When I say clean, I mean everything was just top notch. From the lobby all the way up to the room. When we first pulled up it was valet only. That kind of sucks because sometimes you want to come and go as you please without waiting for your car. That changed real quick. I forgot we even had a car. This hotel is right in the mix of Vegas. Most of the time I like staying a little off the strip but when traveling with crazy friends, this was the perfect place. We brought are own food and drinks because of the kitchen in our suite. There isn't a casino at this hotel which again makes it nice and clean. There is one right across the turnabout which is about 200 feet away.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a group, upgrade to the larger suites. They are sooooo nice and you have a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Vince A
Willits, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

The Vdara still is the go to Hotel for me in Las Vegas. We had a room on the 29th floor that looked out over the Strip and the city, what a great view. The service at the hotel is gold star all the way. I almost feel guilty at the level of service everyone at the hotel gives you. Even the pool and spa manager remembered us from our last visit. When we checked out it was the manager of the hotel that helped us. He was great and gave me his card and said to call him next time if he could do anything for us. Well later that day in the airport when we thought we had lost my wife's kindle I called him. He helped with having people look at the pool. Of course we found it in our bags.
The Vdara is always clean and smoke free. I love that there is no casino on site too. Go and stay you will not be sorry.

2 Thank Patrick C
VdaraHotelSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Vdara Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Patrick C,

Thank you for choosing Vdara for your recent trip and for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay. We are delighted to serve as your go-to hotel in Las Vegas and are happy to hear our hotel staff provided exceptional service. We value your patronage and look forward to your next stay with us!

Best regards,

Lisette
Vdara Guest Relations
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I’ve stayed at this hotel three times this past year and I plan on being a returning guest for a while! I choose this hotel because of its convenience and beautiful location (in the heart of the Strip and close to awesome entertainment). My friends and I have stayed at the Vdara after attending concerts at The Cosmopolitan as well as after a night out at the Marquee Nightclub next door. Although the hotel isn’t directly connected to either venues, they are a short walking distance away…great for sobering up a bit! The last time I stayed, I was lucky enough to stay in an Executive Corner Suite on the 50th floor. The Valet service was a great, although I wish it were optional. Checking in was a breeze and the Front Desk staff was very welcoming, we were even greeted by a friendly manager who wished us a wonderful stay. The view was breathtaking, inside the room and out. It was spacious enough to accommodate 3 petite ladies and 3 6’0”+ men. The main bed was extremely comfortable and the room was well decorated, modern, and advanced. The men slept on the pullout sofa bed, which was a bit uncomfortable, but they were so drunk that they didn’t even mind! We requested extra sheets at 3 A.M. and the Housekeeping service was very prompt. The included kitchen was adorable and the refrigerator was much larger than expected. The Keurig coffee maker was a nice touch. Overall, my group and I had another wonderful stay. The rooms are definitely a great value; they probably save me some money by not having a casino inside.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank P L
Montreal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have been staying at this hotel for a few years now, first, NO smoking and NO casino. The smell as we walk in is always refreshing. We are never disapointed. This time we upgrated to the 'executive suite' wow!!The view was awesome, so huge! We always enjoy the ameneties, kitchen, washer and dryer, large bathroom etc. Keep in mind that none of rooms have utensils. All you have to do during check in is ask and they will gladly bring what ever you need to your room. As easy as that!
The staff is so polite, eager to please, effecient :) Love them!
The only complaint I would have about our room was that it looked like the funiture went through a major party! Chipped cornors, light banged up, things like that. We called for the lamp that was banged up (not working) they came up right away, took care of the problem. One day I had a problem with the washer, called and someone was at our door within a few minutes.
Right across from the Vdara their is the Aria, nearest casino to the hotel. If not their are many to choose from.
This time around we used public transport during the day time, loved it! So easy, and what a money saver!!!
We are hooked to the Vdara, its our home away from home.
Will be back!

Room Tip: Corner suites facing the Bellagio fountains is beautiful!
1 Thank LovetoGolfMontreal
Dear LovetoGolfMontreal,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent trip to Vdara! We are happy to hear you were able to experience our exquisite Executive Corner suites and enjoyed the the amenities offered by the hotel. Your satisfaction is important to us and we are glad you found our hotel staff pleasant and that they accommodated your vacation needs. We hope to see you again soon in the near future!

Best regards,