Vdara Hotel & Spa
$169
$127
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$229
Mirage.com
$153
$127
Venetian.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$160
$239
$159
$22
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
16,760 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suitebellagio fountainsdeluxe suiteshort walknon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedwasher and dryermonte carlosoaking tubquiet hoteldining table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We booked this place for a few days to relax and rest up from a wedding weekend. This place nails it! Everything is conveniently located by Vdara. The rooms were fresh and clean with really nice views to the bellagio fountains. Will definitely come back here for the panoramic room!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Beautiful property, If you like a quiet place to stay in Vegas, this is it! It is still within walking distance to all the casinos, restaurants and attractions. The pool is small but very nice with very attentative staff.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 92debbiem
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This was first time staying at Vdara. I always try new hotels and this was one of the best stays I had in vegas. Our room had amazing views. Service was good. It felt like home. Highly recommend. Their room service is also very good. I just wish they had HBO but its all worth it. I had my laptop with me and hooked up to their media center.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The hotel was really clean. As you walk in the hotel you will notice the aroma therapy. I've stayed at many nice hotels and I have a very high standard. This hotel was a great pick. The front desk was organized and very informative. The only problem I had was requesting a conjoining room and that wasn't met. It's first come, first serve. However, they offered to change it if some became available. My other party's room view was so nice that they didn't want to move afterwards. My room was nice and clean. I had a deluxe corner suite with a full kitchen. Everything was updated and the bedding was basic, but comfortable. The house keeping was amazing. I have two kids and a husband, she made it look like their mass destruction never occurred. She even folded our clothes! We had to request for cookware and the turn around time was not long. I like how the hotel was close to nightlife and had a bar inside, but at the same time it was still relaxing and laid back. This hotel has the variety to be great for a family, a couple, a single person, young person or older person. It's upscale and I enjoyed seeing the variety of people staying there. It wasn't far from the main strip. It is associated and connected to The Aria. The Aria had the gaming area. From all the casinos I went to, Aria was the best. It was updated, clean and professional. I also won a little there. The Vettro is a nice place to eat, but it's a little expensive. However compared to other close Eateries and Buffets, it wasn't bad. In the end I had a nice trip and a great stay at Vdara. Would I recommend this place or visit again? Heck yea! This is my new fav and I hope it maintains the same status.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2013

1st class experience. Clean, fresh & relaxing. Thoroughly enjoyable stay.

Pool area smaller but well kept. Great pool/ cabana service.

Had problem opening room safe (my issue). Staff arrived in 5 minutes to fix.
Great service.