18,167 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains deluxe suite non gaming hotel short walk covered walkway blackout shades other hotels small kitchen the sofa bed washer and dryer quiet hotel soaking tub dining table monte carlo
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Located 1 short block (easy walking) west of the center of the Strip, this hotel is non-smoking, non-gaming, and very quiet. There are 56 floors and the north-view rooms have a nice view of the Bellagio Fountains and connected to the Bellagio via a covered walkway.
Located on a side street called West Harmon, it is right across from the Aria, and a short walk across the South Las Vegas Drive walkway to excellent shopping at the Miracle Mile Shops and Restaurants.

The pool and facilities are quite nice, but you probably won't spend much time there.

The front desk staff are very helpful and immediately ironed out small kinks that did show up in our reservation.
All rooms have a full kitchen, but you have to call housekeeping for dishes and utensils, most likely because some have "gone missing" in the past..
We will definitely return again.

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed there from 22nd Dec to 25th. The whole experience was good but the hotel is not really worth for what they charge specially for the extra 25$/day for 2 small bottle of water.

If you go during the winter time take a hotel closer to Strip so you won't get frozen on your way back and forth to the hotel .

Room tip: Go to Aria or Cosmopoliaine
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly. Upon check in, through room service calls, through special requests, the staff provided a blow out service for my New Years experience. In particular, I would like to highlight and commend Aliesha's outstanding customer service on the full round of my visit. Providing such sincere and caring service to the customers of the hotel is the basis of customer service and she exceeded that by far. I will definitely be visiting the Vdara hotel again in future visits to Las Vegas. THANK YOU!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank andre a
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed at Vdara the first few days of January and were quite impressed with it. It was great not to be in a noisy, crowded casino with cigarette smoke, and kids running around. It was modern and clean. Our room had dark wood and different shades of taupe, not those awful gaudy designs that make you want to throw up when you walk into the room. It was comfortable and had a clean, streamline feel. The kitchenette had stainless steel appliances (a Bosch microwave) and a deep stainless steel sink. It really should have had dishes, utensils and such. The housekeeping person saw the food I brought and came back with up really nice white dishes, bowls and silverware. So ask for those things as soon as you get there if you need them. Also, there is not a coffee pot in the kitchenette so bring a mini one if you need to make coffee ASAP in the AM. The bathroom was very nice with a heavy glass shower door, nice shower, and plenty of white towels. They have the automatic window shades that are too cool. Two improvements would be more lighting in the living room for the evening and the book lights over the bed are not bright enough to read a book, at least not for me. I had to leave the bedroom light on to read. We had a room on the 34th floor on the backside so we could see a slice of the Paris Eiffel tower and the Bellagio fountains, and the pools in the back of Bellagio. But that was OK since we had an aerial view of Vegas and it was pretty to see the Rio lit up at night in red and purple. The wait time to check in for us was about 10 minutes. My friend stayed at Aria and waited an hour to check in. Every time I walked by the front desk at Vdara the line was short. I even liked our room better at Vdara than my friend's room at Aria. It had a better design and it was so nice to have the kitchenette. The service was excellent. Every staff person was friendly, helpful, and professional. I would prefer to self-park but had to do the valet parking. Every time we asked for our car they were really quick in getting it for us. There is a side door to go through to get to the Bellagio that I saw a few days later. It is somewhat of a hassle to get to the strip from the hotel. They do charge that stupid resort fee for two bottles of water and a newspaper. I think that should be illegal but what can you do? Overall I thought Vdara was definitely worth the money!

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Mooki32248
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We spent two nights here at the end of December and really enjoyed it. My only complaint is the limited restaurant options. There is a bar and a Marketplace. All the other restaurants are in Aria which is a hike. Our room had a view of the Bellagio fountains which we loved.

2  Thank Wendy L