Vdara Hotel & Spa
$169
$127
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$229
Mirage.com
$153
$127
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$160
$121
SignatureMGMGrand
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$239
$159
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
$72
$47
$22
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
16,760 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suitebellagio fountainsdeluxe suiteshort walknon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedwasher and dryermonte carlosoaking tubquiet hoteldining table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We always enjoy the lovely rooms and service at Vdara. So much quieter and calmer than other resorts. Got an upgrade and bottle of champagne for my birthday this trip. Kitchens in rooms are great! Ask for rooms with views of the Bellagio fountain.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We had a great room with a view.
Have nothing to say bad about our stay at Vdara. Clean big shower big tub bid suite
Every employee greeted you when leaving your room and returning
We will return-for sure!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We were overjoyed to find a smoke free hotel in Las Vegas, being very sensitive to smoke the area became a non option for us, until we found Vdara!!! What an OUTSTANDING hotel in ever area from service to the rooms!! We will be back and we WILL be telling others about this great expereicne!
You did ever thing right with this one, down to every detail! A hotel that finally cares about the guest completely on ever conscious level!!! Job well done!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SherryAnn77
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This Hotel is hands down my absolute favorite of any hotel in Las Vegas. The Resort is simply beautiful, extremely clean, and the staff is amazing. I had no problem with check in or check out. The valet service was great although the speed to get your car took a little longer than anticipated. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone and will be returning next year for sure.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I go to Vegas at least twice a year for a week at a time. We look for a place that is non-smoking, clean, friendly and close to the action (if we decide to walk somewhere). There is no better place than the beautiful Vdara. Our reservations started with the exceptional, Kimberly Maio. She is always so friendly and attentive when I email. Kimberly is a huge part of why we always choose the Vdara. She works hard to make sure any customer is completely comfortable. Vdara only hires the best and she is top notch. We would be amiss if her ever left! She is the first impression when we start our vacation plans, and we are always so pleased and excited when we talk with her! When we arrived at check in, we were greeted by the wonderful Chinha. Again, (like Kimberly) she remembered us and went above and beyond to thank us for returning. Her warm smile is such a great touch after a long plane ride. Once we arrived in the room, we stayed in the one bedroom suite. I would highly suggest this. The one bedroom unit had two bathrooms, a full kitchen, and a separate bedroom. I loved this option, as I’m an early riser and could get up, have my breakfast, read etc. without waking up my hubby. We noticed the room was spotless! I’m a bit of a fanatic when it comes to a clean room, and as always this room was exceptional. A few days later, as we left our room, our room attendant, introduced herself. Her name was Zoraida Sauter. She was absolutely magnificent! The room was cleaned by her the entire week and it couldn’t be better. I even called housekeeping to thank them for the super clean room. When you arrive at the Vdara, it has this wonderful scent that sets the mood. The beautiful lobby, lovely pool area, superb spa and fitness center. The Vdara has it all. Look no further. You won’t be disappointed! We travel a lot and this is our favorite place anywhere! Thanks Vdara for hiring the best and for taking care of your customers!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, bigger rooms are exceptional!