“Great place to stay!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Pleasanton, California, USA
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have stayed here several times now, and are never disappointed. The rooms are roomy, clean, comfortable, and quiet. The views from the rooms are fantastic. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you are satisfied. Aria and Bellagio are right next door, and many other good casinos and restaurants are within easy walking distance.

Matthew Beehler, the Front Services Manager, was extremely helpful in accommodating our pickiness about our new car.

Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,425)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt

I was there in NAB2011
I have my accommodation there for 7 nights in the 36 floor
It was a good experience to stay in this highest floor .
There were something strange in my room that every doors inside the room have sharp edge knob!!!
The team there was helpful , I called them many times for some comment & they have a good feedback.
Not all smart phones can reach the wifi , so you have to bring your iPhone there:)))
It was not my first time in Las Vegas so , the hotel was so good .
I recommend everybody to reserve there.
The location is intermediate between (Aria hotel & Bellagio Hotel)
It is one the best quite hotels in Las Vegas ( Non gambling hotels ) .
There is a cooking facility in the room ,scale , iron , ironing table & good bath tube.
I think to reserve there in the next trip NAB2013 if there is room available.

Room Tip: Highest floor , I'm looking to 40th floors
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The Vdara is for you if you want: to be in City Center where the hotels are all modern with no tacky themes, non-smoking, spacious all suite rooms, don't mind short walks to the Aria, Cosmopolitan or Bellagio for gaming, buffets and restaurants. And the in-room dining with butler style service is very nice and the concierge was very patient and helpful.

Vdara is not for you if you want: smoking, gaming in house, a selection of restaurants, or a large pool and pool scene.

I had a wonderful experience there and would certainly return again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nikke G
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Although they all recommend Aria for places to gamble or for a night club experience. Maybe it was just me but it appeared that was their canned response.

The rooms are amazing. Clean and super nice. However, limited views of Vegas since it isn't directly on the strip.

One of the reasons I enjoyed this place so much was the lack of gaming. The other big gaming hotels are nice but having to navigate through a busy casino in your hotel gets old. I could go through the lobby and straight to my room wihtout all teh hustle and bustle of people who don't even stay at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
VdaraHotelSpa, Manager at Vdara Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
kevin n, thanks for posting a review about your stay with us at Vdara. We're glad you enjoyed our non-gaming accommodations and we hope you return for a future visit whether it is for business or pleasure.

Patricia
Manager
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed November 16, 2012

First thing that struck me about this hotel (other than its grandeur and location- obvious things) was the pleasant smell of the property. After my initial arrival I would always enter the hotel from the Bellagio walkway and was greeted by the signature scent of Vdara and it instantly put a smile on my face. I believe it was available for purchase, however I didn't have the opportunity to check that out. Other than the lovely smell, the resort itself was fabulous.

Lake Oswego, Oregon, USA
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Any hotel that has such large tubs wins my 5 stars! Staff was so freindly and welcoming. Rooms are comfortable and large. Could get work done without sitting at desk or on bed.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I am just going to mention the little niggly annoying things, but overall I enjoyed my stay and I would definitely consider staying here again. Stayed there for 6 nights in early October. Loved the location and non-smoking.

Firstly I loved the room and the bed and the 2 TV's, however it was just a little dusty on first entry and it wasn't cleaned after my first night because I didn't switch on my 'Please make up my room' light until after 1:30pm??!! Anyway, I wasn't that concerned, I am sure I could have arranged for it to be cleaned if I had bothered to call housekeeping on the phone. Still this is supposed to be a quality hotel and I shouldn't need to call, I had the light on!

Bathroom toiletries were a little on the 'light' side, also on one day they had not replaced the Body Lotion. I had run out so I called housekeeping to provide me with a bottle, when I got back to my room later that day I discovered that there was still no bottle of Body Lotion but instead 2 extra bottles of Conditioner had been provided!

Ordered an in-room breakfast and asked for chicken sausages ........ pork sausages was what I got :-(

Like I said, very good, not quite excellent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo