Vdara Hotel & Spa
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$236
$129
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$169
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$69
Paris Las Vegas
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$76
$42
$19
Hotels.com
16,964 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suitebellagio fountainsdeluxe suiteshort walknon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedwasher and dryermonte carlosoaking tubquiet hoteldining table
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Our room at the Vdara was very spacious, modern and clean. The bathroom had a large shower and beautiful bath, and the Aveda toiletries were a real luxury. The bed was large and very comfy.

Breakfast at the Aria, the hotel next door, was nice, but quite expensive (even for Vegas).

The pool area was very busy and space was limited. However, the spa felt like a very nice retreat.

We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel, and felt it was real 5* luxury. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed June 1, 2011

I will never stay at Vdara again!! For reserving a penthouse suite I would expect customer service that is at the very least up to par. The room was ok, maybe not as big as I would have like but still ok. Every single member of the staff with the exception of one valet attendant and one bellman were extremely rude. I left the room at night and although somebody was still in the room, the security member told me i couldnt go up without a key. She made me feel as if I was in the wrong because i forgot my key in the room. The front desk agent at night, (both nights) was also very rude and unaccomodating. I love las vegas and go as much as possible, but i will absolutely never stay here again!! And i will make sure to let everybody know how horrible the service is as well!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank mattyboy08
Reviewed June 1, 2011

My husband booked a three-night long weekend here for my 40th birthday. We found the hotel to be lovely, well-appointed, and relaxing in the middle of the hubbub that is Las Vegas. Check-in was swift and the young man behind the counter was very friendly. Our room was sleek, modern, and clean. The kitchenette is nice, but definitely annoying to have to request supplies. I echo another reviewer's request to have a fridge large enough for a take-away container. We ate at Craftsteak one night and brought back desserts and extra steak, but had to get creative with storage due to the tiny fridge.

Resort fee did include two tiny waters per day. If you need more (you're in Vegas, you definitely need to hydrate), pop down to floor 2 and grab waters from the beautiful spa/workout facility. Wi-fi was fine, but my husband did have a few issues connecting. Once we got through to the front desk, the issues were fixed immediately.

Housekeeping was definitely slow, but one we pressed the button they did service the room. Only had washcloths one day, which was odd. Could use improvement there.

Aveda products, gorgeous bath with two sinks and a deep soaking tub. The pool was closed one day due to high winds, so I made do with the tub. Fabulous!! Would be nice if they provided a bath bomb or other tub goodies.

The pool is the only issue. First day it was beautiful. We didn't need a large pool, and had no issue getting a seat. But the next two days the wind made it impossible to use. In fact, they had to close the pool. It is situated such that any wind causes safety issues with umbrellas and chairs flying into the water. This is the only thing that would keep me from staying here again.

We found the pumped in smell to be lovely, and the noise level in the hotel and rooms perfect. No noise at all. Easy walk to tram, Aria, Cosmopolitan, and Bellagio. We are not gamblers, so being away from casinos worked well for us.

Coffee and food at the little lobby cafe was tasty, but expensive like most of Vegas. Drinks at the pool were spendy but tasty.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor facing Bellagio fountains.
1  Thank huskeranna
Reviewed May 31, 2011

A friend and I just finished our first trip to Vegas. If you’re planning your first trip to Vegas, don’t STAY AT THE VDARA. The rooms are small, there is one king and a sofa sleeper in a DELUXE DOUBLE, a small pool (often dirty), very few amenities, and late night dining isn’t available. If you don’t gamble, which we don’t, you will enjoy the tranquility, but may not enjoy seeking out other forms of entertainment at other nearby hotels. Shows and other attractions aren’t available here. THE DEATH RAY IS REAL! Do your research.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank teacher34Bowie
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Vdara suites are nice & comfy (Aveda toiletry items, thick towels, great sheets, comforter, roomy, large windows). The kitchenette is totally bare and a big hassle to request for every little thing. No coffee maker & mugs (don't forget to ask for coffee, creamer, sugar, Equal/Splenda, stir sticks, teabags, etc.) Housekeeping is very late (came back @ 4pm to get ready for dinner&show; room still not serviced). Had to wait around for them to clean.

Logistically, this place is confusing to get to/from the strip (via car, by walking, or by tram). There is either lack of or confusing signage to tell you where you are.

Would I stay here again? Only in a pinch. Even though this is in a central location for the strip; I'd prefer to spend my money at the Bellagio or the north end cluster of hotels Wynn/Venetian/Palazzo. These places have more Wow factor (restaurants, shows, casinos, shopping) & overall the flow & layout for the customer experience is well in place.

BTW, there is no free wifi. You pay for it via the $18 daily Resort Fee which includes newspaper, 2 small bottled water, valet, gym & local calls (cell phones, anyone?)

Has potential to be great; needs to work out customer experience issues. Crystals mall (& Vdara) has no great restaurants & shopping is dead.