“Nice neighborhood restaurant”

Neighborhood: Paradise
Henderson
“Nice neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great food. Try their Arroz con pollo. They give you butter toasted bread which is awesome. Overall a great experience. Lunch is better because prices are cheaper and they have plenty to be full.

Visited September 2013

“Cool place.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Second time I visited here. Loved it again. Wonderful food. There was a band tonight. Went for lunch the first time. Dinner tonight. What we saw of the band we enjoyed it. Would recommend this restraunt.

• Visited October 2013
Columbus, Nebraska, USA
“Great Cuban food!!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I was in Las Vegas last week for our short vacation. We would go back there when we are in Las Vegas again.

• Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent food but pricey”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Great casual authentic place to dine....awesome food but I think was a bit pricey for what u get-
Very friendly staff

• Visited March 2013
Las Vegas
“(sarcasm) This was the authentic Cuban restaurant experience”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I took my mother here for her birthday because I've heard this was a good Cuban restaurant. I had a bad experience to the point that we ended up paying for our drinks and leaving without eating.

We got the real Cuban restaurant experience as in they didn't have half their menu available. We ordered like three times because after every order, the waiter would come back and explain that one (or more) of the dishes we requested were not available at the moment, and it was just opening time.

I will never go to this place again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Sid_LAS_84

Been to Havana Grill? Share your experiences!