“Havana Heaven”

Havana Grill
Ranked #1,752 of 4,792 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Paradise
Renton, Washington
“Havana Heaven”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I searched the etymology of Havana. No it does not mean heaven. But for this place, it may well be. The food is both gorgeous and delicious. It was our first time in a Cuban place (I don't think Bahama Breeze counts) but we sensed from the ingredients and presentation that this is the real thing. We came during lunch and so it was too early for mojitos The Cuban sandwich is awesome, Adam Richman eat your heart out. It came with fried plantains with a garlic butter dip (nice touch instead of the familiar fries). My wife tried a platter of what translated as fried cow (beef really) and it was very tasty, better than most of the pulled pork variety we've tried elsewhere. Service was fantastic, our server was very attentive and helpful in explaining the dishes on the menu.
We'll definitely be back here on our next visit.
Vamos a comer!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank SimplyRedRock

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Cuban in Las Vegas”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The Havana Grill has been a staple in Las Vegas for a number of years now and the quality of food, drinks and service has remained top notch from the beginning. A traditional menu of Cuban staples and extras, along with the best mojitos make this a must try for those looking for this type of dining fare and those willing to try.

• Visited November 2012
“Great Cuban food”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a great restaurant with very flavorful food, great mojitos, and Flan was also very good. Be aware is between 8-10 miles from Las Vegas Mirage as is in Anderson area?, so it's better to have a car as a taxi ride is around $37 one way. Music in the weekend makes it also nice as you can dance after dinner. I would recommend it. The service was good, attention to your needs but not pushy. Did I mention mojitos are very good?

Amarillo, Texas, United States
“,Havana grill”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

place, great food and a feast price. The service was impeccable as well. Best Cuban restaurant I've to ina long time and Cuban.

Chicago, Illinois
“Horrible dance floors, pushy bus boys & waiters, and somehow discriminates against true blonde women.”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Horrible dance floor that cause knee injury to my wife. The hardwood made up dance floor is not true hardwood - it is made up of rubber making it difficult to turn and spin for women. The tile asphalt portion of the dance floor is very rough and not smooth out properly and responsibly. Dancers beware!

The waiters keep checking up on you and pushing drinks hard. I keep refusing to drink anymore after one 20 ounce margarita. But they got tired of me refusing and they ended up jserving me another one without my consent. After the final bill, they charged me for the extra margarita that i did not order in the first place. What a scam!!!

They keep asking my blonde wife to drink sone more every 10 minutes. I felt she is singled out and harassed because other male and female customers are not asked to buy more drinks or asked to buy after every 10 minutes. Only our table is asked every 10 minutes. Anothet scam!

1 Thank Norm111