Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
6,357 results
All reviewsmozen bistrosky lobbyvalet closetcityscape roombath saltsstrip view suitepool cafefour seasonsturn down serviceluxury hotelother hotelspool staffhigh techin room diningsteam roomremote controlsoaking tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We went back to this hotel because it is the only hotel in Vegas I think, that does not have a casino. No crowds , therefore very quiet. Great location on the strip, next door to a fantastic shopping area. The spa is absolutely fantastic, had one of the best facials I have ever had.
The restaurant has breathtaking views and food was delicious, the staff all very friendly and very helpful. Our room was a little slow in being cleaned each day. Bed and pillows very comfortable and bathroom very luxurious with a TV in the wall.

Room Tip: Any room overlooking the strip is great
Reviewed May 1, 2014

When walking from the madness of LV strip into the front entrance of the Mandarin Oriental its like entering a different world. The Hotel never gave the appeareance of being busy and the staff were nearly always very polite and couldn't do enough for you.The Mandarins central location was perfect.
The only staff member who we were not happy with was our waiter in Mozen "Steve" who didn't seem to be that bothered with us and almost made us feel uncomfortable. Although he appeared to be working his tips well on the other tables.
We were upgraded to a Strip Suit on our arrival, room No 2101, this room has a strange layout with the bedroom so you can see straight into the bathroom and toilet which only has frosty glass panels. Now I have been married for 37 years and I am no prude but this is not ideal. The Bed backs onto the next room and we were woke up by guest (I think it was Joan Rivers by the sound of her voice) coming back at 2am and then talking for at least an hour. Add this to the noise from the strip and not much sleep was had for our first 2 nights. When we complained the staff were very good and moved us on our 3rd day. We were moved to room 1500 which was much better in layout and noise levels.
Overall good hotel but if we returned to Vegas I think we would go back to the Wynn.

Room Tip: Strip rooms are nice but noisy Rear facing rooms have no view but are much quieter
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We had an amazing experience at this lovely hotel! The staff took every opportunity to exceed our service expectations, the room (Strip View Suite) was beautifully appointed and featured the latest in technology and the spa was AMAZING!

I would like to give a special shout out to Alex is the restaurant for giving us personalized service each morning when we came down for breakfast. We actually missed him on our last morning there (I guess they have to give him a day off from time to time)

The only issue was the internet (hardly working the entire 4 nights we were there) but luckily, I wasn't there to work :)

If you are looking to get away from smokey, noisy casinos at the end of your evening, this is your place!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Sam1019
Reviewed April 30, 2014

After having stayed at numerous Mandarin Oriental Hotels in Asian I wondered if this Las Vegas hotel would live up to my expectations and it did. It was so quiet and serene. It sometimes was hard to imagine all the craziness that is Las Vegas was just outside the door. The staff was so professional and always greeted us by name. The rooms were large and very comfortable. I loved all the gadgets and little touches. The only thing in the room I did not like was the soaps, shampoo and lotion. I did not like the fragrance nor did I feel they made you feel clean. The food at the pool was delicious. We had breakfast and lunch and enjoyed both. The one disappointment at the pool was that we were told we had to wait 30 mins for a seat but there were chairs with leftover towels that hadn't been cleared. Considering you pay a "Resort fee" you should be able to have a seat at the pool. All in all I can't wait to stay at the Mandarin Oriental on our next trip to Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Our room was on the strip so the view was fun but I am sure all the rooms are great.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The hotel was a place of calm serenity with the most welcoming and professional staff. The Mandarin Oriental should be proud of what they have achieved. The customer service was second to none. The location was perfect, the spa was sublime and the pool was perfect.
It does pose a problem for us, with respect to ever finding another hotel so good.
We stayed for our honeymoon and will now look for other Mandarin Oriental hotels to celebrate our anniversaries in the future.
The staff were excellent in every way. In particular:
Walter the limo driver, who was as cool as the air conditioning and Hailey the concierge whose enthusiasm was infectious. All made us feel welcome, appreciated and part of the Mandarin Oriental family.
Please keep up the great work, we will definitely be seeing you again in the near future.