Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$233
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
MandalayBay.com
$310
Cosmopolitan Hotel
$149
$129
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$76
$61
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
Agoda.com
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$59
$52
AscendHotels
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$68
$63
Travelocity
6,362 results
All reviewsmozen bistrosky lobbyvalet closetcityscape roombath saltsstrip view suitepool cafefour seasonsturn down serviceluxury hotelother hotelspool staffhigh techin room diningsteam roomremote controlsoaking tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Service. This is what separates Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas from the rest of the hotels on the strip. Simply, the best service. 5 star.

You will also feel like you are at a relaxing hotel without a casino and without the hustle and bustle of sin city life. It feels like a respite away from the crazy life of Las Vegas.

The rooms are modern and very very comfortable. Nothing like it. I have traveled around the world and I will never stay at another hotel in Vegas except for MOLAS.

Have afternoon tea and behold the best view of the strip on the 23rd floor. It is beautiful.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jebo L
Reviewed November 13, 2013

A sanctuary of bliss in a party city!

Amazing rooms with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in in my life! The view was pretty awesome too.

The location is right in the middle of the strip so good for MGM and Bellagio/Caesar’s/Wynn etc.

The Spa is magical and the staff are attentive. Every single detail in the room was pure luxury and sophistication.

As this is a non-smoking hotel/non-casino it is quieter – but that’s why we chose it.

The bar is also pretty swanky 

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MsAnne311
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is a fabulous hotel property and since there's no casino (altho many within steps from the hotel) it doesn't smell like cigarette smoke! Our Strip View room was large, bed was comfy, and the 2-person tub rocks (buy some bubble bath at the CVS next door -- the hotel only provides bath salts). The front desk staff, valet, and room service staff were all courteous and friendly. Not sure about the comments that the walls were thin as we never heard another soul from our room (1604) or in the hallway. I did request a "quiet" room and definitely got it. The bathroom is huge, good storage for clothing, and a great view of the strip. I felt we totally got our money's worth and were pampered and comfortable. I'm 100% satisfied and would def stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jportlandor
Reviewed November 12, 2013

one feels an instant calm upon entry to the hotel. service was warm and professional throughout our 5 day stay. check in was a breeze. the concierge was especially helpful in recommending restaurants, booking our shows, and assisting with the check in for our return flight. the hotel has no casino, hence the peace and calm. the overall ambiance is spa-like. rooms are just the right size, very comfortable bedding, great amenities. the hotel is right in the middle of the strip, perfect location with a cvs drugstore/supermarket just a minute walk away. pretty much the best hotel on the strip.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pael
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My wife and I recently celebrated our 25th anniversary and decided to head to Vegas for a 5star experience and to take in some shows. I specifically picked the Mandarin because of reviews on TripAdvisor that said that the lack of a casino was really a blessing. I couldn't agree more. As several people have stated going up and down the Strip seeing shows and doing a little gambling can get a little much after a while. Having a quiet 5star hotel to retreat to after a long day or evening where the bellman knows your name and welcomes you home is just what the doctor ordered.My wife is not a big gambler but I like to partake a bit. The location was perfect, she headed to the spa or the pool and I headed over to the Aria and did a little gambling. You can be in your room and get to the tables at the Aria in 5 minutes.
Also I read a few people saying the pool is too small. I admit it is nothing compared to the other pool areas in Vegas but it depends what you are actual trying to accomplish. If you want to relax by in an exclusive pool with limited distractions and get some sun and read a book you have found the place. If you want to just people watch then another pool area is for you.
Back to the hotel. The service was spectacular. I ordered car service from the airport and the driver called ahead and there was someone waiting for us as we got out of the car and escorted us to our room. No check-in required. She went over the amenities in our room and left refusing to accept a tip. Can't tell you how that feels in Vegas when you don't have to wait in long check-in line at a bustling front desk with your bags just having landed. The experience at the Mandarin was phenomenal. The food at the restaurant was excellent but is a bit pricey as expected at a 5star hotel. The City Center restaurants are a 5 min walk away and provided plenty of choice. also we used the tram quite a bit that stops in City Center and takes you up to the Bellagio. It provides nice access to mid strip hotels ( Bellagio, Caesars, etc.. )
Overall best hotel experience I have had in Vegas ( I have visited 20+ times ) and stayed almost everywhere it seems. We just really enjoyed that oasis feel to it. You can just hop and elevator to your room and not have to constantly weave your way through a massive casino to get to some remote guest elevators. The only difference I would say you need to understand is that the rooms are not the massive suites rooms at other larger hotels. Rooms at the Venetian or Caesars or Mandalay Bay or likely bigger but that was not a major deal for us. This turned out to be the perfect "home base" in Vegas.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a Strip view room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple