Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$133
$119
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$170
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$179
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$513
$369
MandalayBay.com
$142
$119
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$199
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$66
$59
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$371
$359
SignatureMGMGrand
6,500 results
All reviewsmozen bistrosky lobbyvalet closetcityscape roombath saltsstrip view suitepool cafeturn down servicefour seasonsluxury hotelother hotelspool staffhigh techin room diningsteam roomremote controlsoaking tub
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed 2 nights at the end of May & had the most amazing time. We have stayed in most of the top hotels in LV & this is definitely our favourite. A true oasis in the desert!

Beautiful room & gorgeous bathroom with inbuilt TV & stand alone bath. A very comfortable bed with touch control amenities (just like the Aria). What stood out for us was the staff - Eileen who checked us in was delightful & even brought our key down to the pool when our room was ready - we arrived way too early, not the hotel's fault. Concierge staff were very helpful & everyone seemed to truly care.

What impressed me most were the gorgeous pool facilities. A spacious & quiet (yes, quiet) pool with very comfortable beds & good cocktails! A real find in Vegas. The only negative was that the water was unheated & no-one dared venture into the water as it was freezing. Why bother having a pool if it's too cold to go into, especially in the desert heat. (We noticed this in several hotels on our travels, obviously cuts are being made & the pool heating is an easy target, but what a waste of a beautiful & much needed resource).

We will definitely return & have already mentioned to friends that this is a must visit when in Vegas next. Wish we lived a bit nearer to visit again soon.

Room Tip: Even the lower floored rooms facing the strip are great for people watching
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank McAnnie1
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We recently completed a two-night stay at the Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas. Our trip was a combination of business and pleasure, but the emphasis was on the latter. I booked our room through the American Express Fine Hotels program, which entitled us to a room upgrade at check in (if available), a $100 spa credit, a daily breakfast credit and a 4:00 PM late checkout time.

We arrived at the hotel around 10:00 AM on Friday. While there were some rooms available for immediate check in, I told the person at the front desk that we were willing to wait until later in the day to check in if it meant we could get a better room. She informed me that she could upgrade us to a premier room on a high floor, which was a one category jump from the strip view room I booked. So we went to the pool and chose to check in afterwards.

Upon arriving in room 1921, we found the room to our liking for the most part. It was a bit on the small side by Vegas standards, but it was designed extremely well. Everything we needed was included from the technology, to high quality linens, to the incredible bathroom. Unfortunately, while the premier room we were given was bigger than the strip view room I booked, the view was a step down. Instead of looking out towards the City Center and the buildings beyond it, our view was of the Polo Towers and its surrounding buildings.

I also wanted to find some time to relax and there is no better place to do that than the Mandarin Spa. I booked a two-hour treatment called the “Stress Buster,” which was a combination of an exfoliating process, a hot stone massage, and a scalp massage/treatment. My massage therapist was excellent and did a great job. The massage room itself was by far the best I’ve ever been in whether it was in Vegas or elsewhere.

Overall, the spa facilities were excellent, especially the plunge pools that overlooked the Vegas strip from the 8th floor. I went from pool to sauna to pool for about 30 minutes before my treatment and enjoyed all of it. The service was also top notch in the spa.

In fact, we found the service to be excellent throughout our stay from the front desk, to the concierge, to the bellmen, to the bar staff. Each time we returned to the hotel we were greeted outside with a “welcome home” from one of the bellmen. Many of the employees learned our names, which added an impressive personal touch to our stay. The bar is located on the 23rd floor and offers some of the best views of the strip.

On one occasion we were offered complimentary transportation to THEhotel since we were eating dinner at Mix that night. We accepted, of course, and the Mercedes appeared seconds later. This was another personal touch that separates the Mandarin from most other properties in town.

If you’re looking for a place to get away from the craziness of Vegas, I don’t think there’s a better choice than the Mandarin Oriental. We loved the fact that we could go to a pool party or to a club but still return to a quiet oasis at the end of the day or night. It’s obviously not for everyone, especially those who gamble, but it’s the best choice for those looking for a combination of service, location, quality rooms and a place to get away from it all when needed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank UniversalGC
Reviewed June 3, 2013

An amazing gorgeous hotel in the City Center complex of Las Vegas. The rooms are beautifully appointed with amazing electronics. The bed, sheets and pillows are perfect. Towels leave something to be desired in a hotel of this caliber. The lobby is on the23 rd floor and its a little annoying having to remember to go up from your room not down to get to the lobby. The gym was great as was the spa. The pool Arab is pleasant, peaceful and well serviced. The hotel is an island of peace in the insanity of Las Vegas. It's the only place I would stay in this crazy town.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I booked a two night stay here at mandarin oriental las vegas for my one year anniversary with my wife. We got hitched last year and of course at vegas so we decided to celebrate once again at vegas.
Location: this hotel is conveniently located on the strip. The goods: location to aria/cosmo and many other places is very close/ideal, easy walk. The con: they don't have self parking, only valet, so if you self park, do so on the 2nd level of Aria hotel, then you must lug your stuff to aria, turn back and walk to mandarin, there's an escalator to bring you down to the front of the hotel.
Service: prior to arrival, I had noted that i'm celebrating my one year anniversary, I'm not their loyal guest or anything, just a first timer, stranger in fact. So upon arrival, I was greeted by a bellman, whom offered lugguage assistance, but we had carry-on only, so we declined. I dont recall his name, but he was very friendly, and asked for my name, I assume in order to 'radio' the front desk about my arrival. Their lobby/check-in is on the 23rd floor, quite strange for me, but unique! After I reached the front desk, I was warmly greeted by two ladies, one was name Emma and I didn't catch the other name, however she appears to be a supervisor/manager. We were greeted very courtously, friendly and professional, even had a cold towel to wipe our hands, how perfect?!! We were greeted with 'happy anniversary!' That was awesome to hear especially since I get to experiwnce it as a guest and not as a employee (i work in the hospitality industry too so i know). We were offered spa services, though we nicely decline. Emma was excellent, and walked us over to the lifts, explain the facilities of the hotel and wishes us a great stay!
I'm truly impressed...but it doesn't end here, after we got into our lovely room (22nd floor), it was awe-some! Very nice sexy tub that I had anticipiated, a high floor which must be for our celebration, and within minutes (3-5) a lady brought us a cupcake with a note to celebrate our anniversary! To whomever who read and prepared this for us, thank you sooo much! I truly felt like a vip with their attention tk detail, the card had both our names, and this was just memorable (we kept the card). Hours later, a housekeeping lady offered turndown service, we weren't ready so I declined nicely but she did greeted me with my laat name, impressive!
The mandarin offers free tea but from 6-8am, we missed it on both occasion because we were exhausted. The service of getting room cleaned was very neat, clean, professional!
We had turndown the next night and of course it was fabulous. However, on the night of the first (6/1) when we were returning to the hotel, with our two alcoholic drinks ans a slice of secret pizza, the bellman question us if we were hotel guests? At this moment I felt a bit insulted, maybe because I'm not the typical clientele? Not sure but he did try to make it better by saying 'welcome home.' Maybe because we appeared young and not dressed up? This was the only disappointment I encountered, everyone else was nice and friendly. At check-out, the lady wished us happy anniversary and made a conversation with me about san francisco, great personal touch during check-out, thank you.
Overall I had a great time, from the first impression to the decor, room and surprise treat, service and facility, I'll definitely returned next year.

H.B

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Hal B
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Let's start with the obvious; it is basically impossible to run a real 5 star hotel when there is 2000 rooms like you would find at other strip hotels. This 397 room hotel would be a star performer in any city but especially in Vegas. I stayed in a strip view room on the 16th floor. The checkin was fast and easy. The quality of the sheets and bedding was very high, room service food amazing, spa massage treatment top notch, blackout shades really worked, full electronic room controlled by remote(air,blinds,tv,etc), and any request or interaction with staff was polite and efficient.

I have been going to vegas for over 20 years, and would normally stay in a comped room or suite at a casino. This trip I decided to make use of the Amex promo which was 4th night free, 100 off spa, and free breakfast at a good rate and boy was I happy. When I wanted to go gamble the Aria(Citycenter) is right next door. When you are ready for peace and quiet at bedtime that's what you will get. It's an oasis of the finest order.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo