Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$187
$177
$191
$161
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$171
$145
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$269
$189
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$165
$363
$179
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$229
$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$251
$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$168
$142
Priceline
6,509 results
All reviewsmozen bistrosky lobbyvalet closetcityscape roombath saltsstrip view suitepool cafeturn down servicefour seasonsluxury hotelother hotelspool staffhigh techin room diningsteam roomremote controlsoaking tub
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Let's start with the obvious; it is basically impossible to run a real 5 star hotel when there is 2000 rooms like you would find at other strip hotels. This 397 room hotel would be a star performer in any city but especially in Vegas. I stayed in a strip view room on the 16th floor. The checkin was fast and easy. The quality of the sheets and bedding was very high, room service food amazing, spa massage treatment top notch, blackout shades really worked, full electronic room controlled by remote(air,blinds,tv,etc), and any request or interaction with staff was polite and efficient.

I have been going to vegas for over 20 years, and would normally stay in a comped room or suite at a casino. This trip I decided to make use of the Amex promo which was 4th night free, 100 off spa, and free breakfast at a good rate and boy was I happy. When I wanted to go gamble the Aria(Citycenter) is right next door. When you are ready for peace and quiet at bedtime that's what you will get. It's an oasis of the finest order.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Rick S
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Perfect hotel for business in Las Vegas, no casino, very quiet and zen atmosphere. Located next to City Center shopping mall, direct access to The Strip. Rooms are modern, high tech and quite spacious. Make sure you ask for a high floor. Restaurant scene a bit disappointing as other hotels have more choice. Price very attractive.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sarosio
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel.

I don't generally post reviews but thought I would do so in this case as our stay really was exceptional. Firstly - a hotel in Las Vegas without a casino is worth it's weight in gold! But add to that brilliant service from everyone, a spa that although wasn't cheap was out of this world, comfortable and luxurious rooms and gorgeous food, we were on to a winner. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to Las Vegas. The gym looked great although I didn't use it, but the daily complementary yoga classes were great.

Despite the size of the place and the scale of the MO chain, I would say this felt like a boutique hotel. We went for my partner's birthday and despite me not mentioning this to any of the staff there, when we first got to our room there was a birthday cake and card from the hotel waiting for him! I think our travel broker must have mentioned this at the point of making the reservation but nonetheless was really appreciated as a lovely unexpected gesture.

Particular mention goes to Bryan, part of the Concierge team, who spent a lot of time planning a great itinerary for us and doing more than was expected to make sure we had a really memorable stay.

If I was going to be picky (and it's not easy with this one), I would point out 2 areas where the hotel service / ammenities could be made even better. Firstly, it would be great if the pool was heated. The weather was very hot, but if you're like me and feel the cold this could be a little off putting! Still, lots of people were swimming in it so it couldn't have been too bad... Secondly, a complementary car service to pick up from events / airport etc would add to the luxurious feel. To be fair we didn't ask, but if it exists it certainly isn't advertised / offered without prompting.

All in all I wouldn't hesitate in staying again or recommending the place. I would also happily stay in other hotels in the group based on this experience. Book today!

Room Tip: We booked and were more than happy with our king size cityscape room. I don't think you could go too far wrong with any room in this hotel, however the better views are clearly going to be had the higher up you go! We were on the 16th floor and were more than happy with our view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Katherine S
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Perfect non casino hotel with excellent service. Located at City Center, with excellent shopping nearby. Mandarin Bar has awesome view (book a window seat, not guaranteed - but they do their best to accomodate). Spa is awesome, so my wife tells me - and she would know. Pool side is really nice, chic set up with really attentive staff. First class. MO service is legendary.

Room Tip: Ask for a strip View room - really nice. Go for a room 10th floor or higher. Lower floor rooms that face the pool are nice, but no real view other than the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brad M
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Just returned from 6 days in Vegas and decided to go for the contrast of 3 nights at the Mandarin Oriental followed by 3 at the Cosmopolitan.

As the reviews I read beforehand had suggested, it is hard to fault the Mandarin Oriental - from the complimentary transfer in a private car on arrival (welcome after the 10 hour flight from London), to smooth check-in procedure, to the lovely room (I only booked a standard room, located on floors 5-9, but was given the highest floor possible for that room and right at the front so good views south down the Strip). The location is wonderful - within City Center, the Aria, Cosmopolitan and Bellagio are on your doorstep, and the Venetian, Wynn etc are a 15-20 minute stroll, or a short drive in a cab (or the stop for the Deuce bus is just across the road).

The smoke-free environment was welcome and the lack of casino not an issue (the Aria is a stone's throw away). The pool area is exquisite and the service exceptional (the staff take time to find you a lounger - no mean feat on Memorial Day weekend - and there was a constant supply of iced water and frozen fruit coolers, all complimentary).

The staff at the entrance to the hotel were amazing - always welcoming and chatty, they gave the impression of remembering every guest upon their return (it was welcome in Vegas to stay at a hotel with "only" about 390 rooms, relative to the 1000s in the other hotels). One night I returned late after a night out and was even offered a bottle of iced water to take up to my room!

Only a couple of minor gripes. First, a few weeks before my stay I'd booked a 7pm table in the (gorgeous) 23rd floor bar and asked for a nice view but upon arrival was offered any old table. Although ultimately rectified, I did wonder why my request was not acknowledged. The spa, whilst absolutely gorgeous, was extremely expensive ($90 + tip for a manicure anyone?). And my request for a late check-out was met with a bog standard "it's a bank holiday weekend" (which I didn't understand as it was the end of the bank holiday weekend when everyone was checking out).

But all in all, predictably wonderful. Would I return? In a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2013