“Small, but fun”

and up
Las Vegas Club and Bar Crawl
Ranked #69 of 341 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Lavo is from the makers of Tao. It does have a similar feel. I thought they played better music at Lavo. It was easier to dance to and not so much house type music. It is a smaller place, so the dance floor is crammed, but it was still fun. The age range was broader here I felt. The bartenders were quick and pleasant. I think it would be a great place to go if it were a little bit bigger.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

There was a good mix of crowd. I like it better than Tryst at the Wynn. I liked the bouncers better and I found it to me a good mix. The crowd was a mixed age. The dj played a good mix of music. I want to return! We went for dinner earlier at Lavo and loved the atmosphere.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was quite and experience. We sat down for brunch and the food was great but look out because this is a night club at 3pm in the afternoon. Full on night club. It was awesomely crazy and random. Anyone can have a good time no matter what time in Vegas and Lavo is the place to do it at. YOLO!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Went on Friday. Free entry and table for myself and my girlfriends, and open bar (well drinks) after 11:30. The bald bartender smelled nice. Small club, and an older crowd (40+ wearing jeans)...thus, 3 stars.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We spent New Years in Vegas and bought tickets for Lavo. Well, what a mistake that was.
First, we had to wait 1/2 hour to get in and see above, we had tickets.
Since we were staying at Palazzo we had a 20% discount that they would not honor. Pissed me right off the start and we hadn't even entered yet.
The tickets also included open bar, if you could get to it. We got three drinks the whole night.
The tickets also included o"dourves, and most of it was cookies and desserts. How stupid was that. I did finally get a nice meatball slider, but rarely was the food around.
The place was jammed. I guaranteed over capacity.
Second, music sucked. I don't know what it is with Vegas Clubs, but they play the same, Hip Hop music. Now don't get me wrong, I like Hip Hop, but the same thing over and over again. The beat rarely changed and man, do the DJs love to swear.
Then, Brandy was the host. I got pushed about 10 feet to make way for her entourage without saying a word to me why the bouncer was pushing me. She then talked on the Mic for New Years and she screwed it up. How does that happen?? Then, every storms the area to get pictures. No common sense!
Overall worst experience we had in a night club and a waste of $150. Will never go back to that club.

5  Thank DjStevee