“Did it 9 years ago.. will be back for 10..”

Chapel of the Bells
Ranked #251 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: This unique chapel features neon bells with an arbor over the altar.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Ok.. I wish I could have wrote this 9 years ago.. But they picked us up at our hotel (keep in mind we were late due to unexpected weather between San Diego and Vegas)..they still waited on us to change (hubby into navy uniform me into my dress)..they took us to the court house, waited for us. Then took us to the chapel .. they were so wonderful and patient with us. The only complaint I can say I had was that my photos were not that good. So for the 10 year..we will be bring our own photographer...(smile)..but we liked it 9 years ago and will be bring family and friends to celebrate 10 years. (Had to pick a date of visit.. our visit was Feb. 28th, 2004)

3  Thank ShontelleC
There are newer reviews for Chapel of the Bells

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We looked on their web site and saw that they fit the kind of wedding we wanted.Something simple and with no hassels.
they picked us up at are hotel,then drove us to get are license and then to the chapel.Everyone wasv so nice and took very good care of us.I would recommend our experience to other couples.Thanks again to the staff at the chapel.

5  Thank keith s
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Just in town a few days and wanted a spur-of-the-moment renewal. COTB could fit us in at short notice. Their service was great. We've gotten used to paying a bit extra above and beyond the upfront, and didn't feel pressured at all. We had a great experience for our seven-year renewal - if you want more I expect you'd pay a lot more elsewhere. Good luck!

2  Thank Pip A
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I am a very happy bride, 20 years old, we were married at Chapel of the Bells in Las Vegas, the service was excellent!! Our pictures were fantastic well worth the money. The minister was so kind, he reminded me of my dad a bit, and he made us feel very welcome. The staff was helpful, we had a memorable service. Thanks to everyone at the chapel!!!

3  Thank Lyna Lee A
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My Bride and I were married at Chapel of The Bells in Las Vegas, We were treated so nice. Our pictures are wonderful, they take over 50 pictures and you get to look at them and pick what you want. They even did family shots for us. No they were not cheap, but who wants cheap pictures, they use nice equipment and take their time with you. Our Officiant gave such a nice service and it was from the heart. We got a large bouquet of fresh flowers. I can only say Thank you for a job well done. Thanks for starting our marriage off in such a beautiful way, and making us feel welcome.

4  Thank scott b