“Good for renewals”

Chapel of the Bells
Ranked #247 of 464 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: This unique chapel features neon bells with an arbor over the altar.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Just in town a few days and wanted a spur-of-the-moment renewal. COTB could fit us in at short notice. Their service was great. We've gotten used to paying a bit extra above and beyond the upfront, and didn't feel pressured at all. We had a great experience for our seven-year renewal - if you want more I expect you'd pay a lot more elsewhere. Good luck!

2  Thank Pip A

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I am a very happy bride, 20 years old, we were married at Chapel of the Bells in Las Vegas, the service was excellent!! Our pictures were fantastic well worth the money. The minister was so kind, he reminded me of my dad a bit, and he made us feel very welcome. The staff was helpful, we had a memorable service. Thanks to everyone at the chapel!!!

3  Thank Lyna Lee A
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My Bride and I were married at Chapel of The Bells in Las Vegas, We were treated so nice. Our pictures are wonderful, they take over 50 pictures and you get to look at them and pick what you want. They even did family shots for us. No they were not cheap, but who wants cheap pictures, they use nice equipment and take their time with you. Our Officiant gave such a nice service and it was from the heart. We got a large bouquet of fresh flowers. I can only say Thank you for a job well done. Thanks for starting our marriage off in such a beautiful way, and making us feel welcome.

5  Thank scott b
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The people were rude, they rushed us in and out. No rehearsal, we didn't even know what our vows were until the minister told us to repeat after him. We bought the $295. Pckg, we got up there to pay and it was $435. The lady had an attitude when pointing out all the hidden fees.we gave her $450. And she asked if we needed to go to an atm! I was confused but then she rudely pointed out the tip envelopes that had the amount they wanted you to tip! Which was another $80!! I'd been looking forward to this day and was let down big time! They basically ruined our wedding day! We are already planning a vow renewal to make up for this disaster of a wedding. This place should just close down! It's old and dirty! Oh and the "candle light" that is included, were plastic candles with a lightbulb on top! Not even a real candle!
wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!

1  Thank pissed-off-bride
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I wanted to go to Vegas to renew our vows after ten years of marriage. So I started my research to find the perfect chapel for us. We did not want anything too fancy (we did that the 1st time) but we did not want anything cheap or tacky either. On the Chapel of the Bells website I watched Kelly Rippa’s testimonial. It shows the inside of the Chapel (so we knew what to expect). It was perfect. We walked in and were helped immediately. The staff was so nice. I wish I thought to ask everyone’s names. They were finishing one wedding before ours and started one after ours, but I never felt rushed or unimportant. In fact I felt like the staff went out of their way to make us feel valued. They were invested in our experience. The minister was so sweet and genuine. We wanted a sentimental service and he nailed it. They made the ceremony ours. The chapel is cute, spotless, and romantic. It is large enough to fit family and friends, but small enough if it is just a handful in the room. The bride before me fit right in in her beautiful gown and so did I in my white skirt and top. I felt like the price for the ceremony was a good value. They gave us a renewal certificate and asked our kids to sign it as the witnesses...so sweet! The photos are expensive, but they took a ton so we had lots to choose from, and they looked like good quality photos on the veiwing screen (I haven't received them yet). I like that you can view them later too, so if everything isn't in your budget that day you haven't lost your chance down the line. I would absolutely choose them again and again.
Thank you Chapel of the Bells!
Love, Chris & Nora