“well worth the money...”

A Storybook Wedding Chapel
Ranked #19 of 299 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the plunge or renew your vows as an Elvis impersonator serenades you at this tiny white chapel, a Las Vegas staple for 50 years.
Reviewed September 17, 2010

we just got back from a week in vegas, and after being married for 22 years we decided to renew our vows with elvis! we picked the smallest package, viva las vegas and added the dvd. we had a rental car and didn't bother with the limo. the entire event was amazing from start to finish. the front desk ladies were really nice and took pictures of us outisde by the sign and in the gazebol before the ceremony. The ceremony itself was perfect.. not chessy at all, but with a little fun from elvis. he was excellent. we added the dvd on for $60 and tipped elvis $50 which is mandatory. we are now back home and we are still talking about it everyday. we have ordered a few pictures online which came to $50 and will arrive in 3 weeks..... so all in, with 5 ordered photos still $380. definately worth the money! i had reviewed this chapel online before our vacation, and did not book until we got there as we were very flexible with times. the reviews i had read were exactly right, just perfect!!

All reviews
in 209 reviews
"hitched"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed September 16, 2010

My husband and I went to Las Vegas for a belated 15th anniversary celebration and to renew our vows at Graceland Chapel. Actually… it was his idea which really surprised me. After reading countless reviews, I knew he made the right decision for the perfect location for our vow renewal. We chose the Elvis theme “Loving You” package which was perfect for us!

The staff at Graceland is phenomenal and we had a wonderful experience! Planning everything via. email worked out flawlessly. All of my questions/concerns were answered quickly and my mind was put at ease prior to our special day.

Limo – Dave was our limo driver and he was great. As indicated, Dave contacted us to confirm our pick-up location and time. Dave was there as promised. I asked him if he wouldn’t mind taking a few pictures of my husband and I in front of the limo prior to us leaving the resort and he was happy to do so. The limo was gorgeous and spotless. Of course upon entering the limo, Elvis music was playing with the famous Viva Las Vegas! After the ceremony, Dave took more pictures of us outside the chapel before we left. He did a great job and the pictures came out really nice. Dave is very professional, pleasant, willing to help, safe driver and went out of his way to make our day special.

Chapel – The chapel is so darn cute! Very well maintained and tastefully decorated. It’s everything at one location and even the outside was meticulously cared for. You can’t help but fall in love with this place.

Flowers – The florist did a beautiful job with my bouquet and my husband’s boutonniere. I had the three rose nosegay with red roses, mini white carnations and a black bow (as requested). The flowers lasted for over a week and I took them back home so I can enjoy them for a few more days.

Elvis – Brandon Paul was awesome! We had so much fun during the ceremony and it was so relaxed. We had our “few” moments of being serious but majority of the time we were hysterical. Elvis sang “Love Me Tender”, “Can’t Help Falling In Love” and of course “Viva Las Vegas”. The Elvis vow renewals were a riot and trying to repeat them without laughing was a difficult task. Of course the Elvis moves made us laugh even more. It was hilarious.

Photographer – Keith was our photographer and did a fantastic job with our photos/video. The video was a last minute decision to purchase and glad we did. The quality was professional and the pictures are amazing. Keith took 71 pictures which gave us a great selection to choose from. Elvis, of course, are in many of the photos as well.

Overall, we had a blast and I would do it again! It was an occasion that we’ll never forget nor stop laughing about for many years to come. It was perfect!!!

The entire staff at Graceland is superb and their goal is to make sure you have a positive experience. They are accommodating, answer your emails in a timely manner, very friendly and the best part… they really do care about you!

A super big thank you to…
Michael - for answering my billion questions.
Danielle - for handling our reservations, requests and answering more questions.
Brandon Paul (Elvis) - for making us laugh non-stop.
Dave - our limo driver who was a true delight.
Keith - for capturing the best moments during our ceremony.
Carla - for helping me out with the pictures.
Florist - for the beautiful bouquet and boutonniere.
And…everyone else that participated to make our day special.

All of you are the best! Thank you so much!!

Graceland Chapel rocks!!! Whether you are getting married or renewing your vows… you have to go to Graceland!!!! You will love it…

2  Thank Zebra
Reviewed September 5, 2010

We had a duelling Elvis wedding at graceland chapel. It was heaps of fun and the staff were very friendly and professional. Would recommend getting married here. The following link is to our wedding video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgzr8uI608o

2  Thank nzmarkc
Reviewed September 2, 2010

I decided on this Chapel as i have always been an Elvis fan since being a little girl..A couple of years ago i had the chance to actually go to the home of Elvis in Graceland. Memphis. When me and my husband decided to go away and get married we could think of no better place to "tie the know". We had our limo driver pick us up at 1pm and took us and 2 friends to the chapel..We had the hawaiin theme so we were all dressed up and our friend and my hubby both had their elvis wigs and glasses on..Elvis walked me down the isle to "Can't help falling in love", then we quickly exchanged rings and a few words before we had Elvis sing "Rock-a-Hula", then we had our last song "Viva las Vegas" as we so say were walking back down the isle. We had so much fun i would recommend everyone to do it..We then went to Bills Hotel (old Barbary Coast) and Mon-Fri 3-7.15pm there is an Elvis impersonator. He a "Big" Elvis but he is a lovely man and have seen him perform (for free) the last 8 times we have been..Ours friends our were with us (this was their honeymoon which we came on with them) asked Elvis to sing a song which they also had as their own wedding song "Can't help falling in love"..Elvis did this without hesitation whilst both us couples smooched to it..It was so lovely as all the people watching were congratulating us. So without a doubt don't go looking anywhere else but here, they are so accommodating and whatever you want they will try their best to make sure you have it ;-)

1  Thank manutd1
See more reviews
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Traveled from Ireland to get married in Vegas and looked at all the reviews on trip advisor on the different places & chapels to get married. We choose Graceland after viewing loads of videos and reviews online. It was absolutely perfect, I arranged everything by email and got really quick responses with all the information I needed. The limo picked us up from our hotel and left us back after the ceremony. We had an Elvis themed wedding and it was the funniest day of my life so cool, i thought it might be a bit tacky but it wasn't, it was everything we wanted and more and Elvis was brilliant. There are so many places to choose from but everyone I spoke to in Vegas said Graceland was one of the better places to get hitched. I would def recommend this place.

1  Thank AMA1