“Fun renewal of vows”

and up
Las Vegas Wedding at the Graceland Wedding Chapel
Ranked #29 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the plunge or renew your vows as an Elvis impersonator serenades you at this tiny white chapel, a Las Vegas staple for 50 years.
Cairns, Australia
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Fun renewal of vows”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I didn't expect too much from this but was pleasantly surprised. We organised the ceremony over the net months in advance and their communication was excellent. I wanted to fully pay when I booked (they generally just take a deposit) and they organised this for me via email. We booked the free limo, which we ended up tipping $40. The driver was friendly, prompt and took photos for us getting into the limo and at the front of the chapel after the ceremony. He rang to organise puck up as the chapel had instructed. They recommend a $35 tip for him.

Our photographer was good. I only intended on buying one photo but he took so many nice shots I wanted more. Photos can be viewed and purchased online after the ceremony. Ours were uploaded within 30 minutes. Hard copies are around the $10 mark and they post them to you but you can also purchase digital copies with full copyright for $15 each. Once payment clears they are available via the web in 1-3 days.

The ceremony itself was extremely quick, around 15 minutes. The chapel is very cute and tastefully decorated. We had Elvis renew our vows. He was a really great version of Elvis and made the ceremony really funny. Our vows to never have a suspicious mind and to love each other tender was entertaining. He sang a couple of songs ($199 package plus $60 fee paid directly to Elvis). Elvis was larger than life and reading some reviews I can see how they might think it was all about Elvis but it is essentially a gimmicky wedding so it is part and parcel. I would thoroughly recommend this chapel as they are professional, organised and work hard to help you enjoy the ceremony.

Visited December 2013
5 Thank tsutt35

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Amazing day!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Got married on the 8th December, we were picked up on time by the limo and they called before as promised. The ceremony was short and sweet just how we wanted it, and Elvis was good fun. The photographer was good fun and took lots of pictures. Would recommend this for a couple who want a no fuss quick wedding

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Stacy658
Centennial, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect Elvis/Vegas wedding”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had the perfect Elvis/Vegas wedding. Elvis was great, the minister did an excellent job and we could not have had a better experience. If you are looking for more of a formal, old fashioned wedding you should go somewhere else but if you go to Vegas to get married and want to have a fun time doing it, this is the place to go. Our wedding is on You Tube under RevelleDahl wedding and its only 5 and a hlaf minutes long. Watch it and you will get the gist of what it is like getting married there.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank BigARev
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun and Fantastic”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I always wanted an Elvis wedding in Vegas, and for my second marriage, with my wonderful soul-mate Joanne, I got it. Terrific experience...fantastic limo pickup at the Tropicana...driver Dave was friendly and accommodating. Totally relaxing, leisurely luxurious drive in Las Vegas traffic back and forth. At the Chapel, service was friendly and professional. Elvis was fantastic. Nice civil ceremony with Minister Marty. Excellent photos and video...these folks know what they're doing! 15 minutes or so inside the chapel (they're pros), but the experience was very nicely stretched out by the limo drive to and from our hotel. $400 buck? Can't beat that...worth every penny!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank JohnnyCanuck61
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Waste of money”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Unfortunately my wife and I thought it would be a good idea to renew our vows here. What a terrible idea that was. The photographer could not even remember my wife's name and it all seemed to about Elvis, not us. In all we were probably in the establishment about 15 minutes and walked out disappointed and $260 poorer.

Visited November 2013