“Great Service and an Amazing time”

A Storybook Wedding Chapel
Book In Advance
More Info
$99.99*
and up
Las Vegas Wedding at the Graceland Wedding Chapel
Ranked #18 of 299 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the plunge or renew your vows as an Elvis impersonator serenades you at this tiny white chapel, a Las Vegas staple for 50 years.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I renewed our vows at the Storybook Wedding Chapel. The limo driver was so nice, he took several pictures of us outside the chapel since we had no family or friends with us. The ladies at the front desk were friendly and helpful. The minister and photographer did a tasteful and memorable job as well. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to get married in Vegas.

All reviews
"graceland chapel"
in 126 reviews
"limo driver"
in 140 reviews
"brendan paul"
in 56 reviews
"highly recommend this chapel"
in 15 reviews
in 58 reviews
"vegas"
in 210 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Thank you Graceland wedding chapel for a perfect wedding. I wish I could go back and have the whole thing again :)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

It can be a great experience, but you must come prepared and be knowledgeable and well informed of what you are getting. AND what you are NOT getting. Everything has a price, and it is not clarified up front (i would guess intentionally as business strategy). In particular, you will NOT be allowed to film of photograph your ceremony at all. The photographer will do both for you. (He is good). Following the ceremony, you may buy the DVD for $60 and each (yes, each) photo print (tiny 4x6) for $5.95 or you may get the right to each digital image for a (small) sum of $15. So for example the video and 10 digital images will set you back another $210.

Elvis in the Viva Las Vegas package, sang half a verse of one song and one verse of the other and that was it. It felt like he was going through the moves and wanting to get on with it. So it was light fun and short entertainment.

We come from Europe, where business has a stronger social basis of honesty, integrity and mutual satisfaction...but this is Vegas...at the end of the day...it is all about money...

4  Thank shunra11
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We renewed our vows here at 10,15,20 and now 25 years. We obviously love it, right? Can't say enough. They go all out to make the time spent with them an excellent experience. We felt like we were the only ones getting married there that night. Very close attention and GREAT photographer too. Professional follow up and easy to schedule thru emails. Elvis's are awesome.
you will love this place.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I got married here on the 12th August 2013, I emailed the chapel a couple of months before to go over all the details and Francee was so helpful, she was friendly and efficient - brilliant!!
On the Day my fiancé went to the chapel with his friends and I went in the limo with my girlfriends, because I didn't want him to see me before hand, the staff and "Elvis" (Brendan) took him round to the side of the building so I could go in the front unseen. Elvis walked me down the isle and sung Love me tender as requested and my fiancé's face was a picture. We had our serious vows with the minister and then "Elvis" performed the special ones! Our friends were laughing the whole time and he made them feel very much part of the ceremony, it was such fun.
When we left the chapel our friends could just say Awesome!!!! They loved it as much as we did. We hadn't told anyone that we were getting married in Vegas (we went on the basis that it was my (new) husbands 40th and our 20th anniversary. Imagine everyones surprise at the 40th Birthday party when the DVD was played!!! We then strolled in wearing our wedding outfits!! Everyone loved the DVD all the oohs and aahs in the right places and much laughter and smiling from the guests!! (apart from Mum who in true tradition cried!!!!)
Would have to recommend most highly this experience for anyone who loves Elvis or who wants a wedding day they will never forget and a DVD to watch to relieve your big day! Awesome!!!!

3  Thank tina s