“Graceland Wedding Chapel”

A Storybook Wedding Chapel
Ranked #18 of 289 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the plunge or renew your vows as an Elvis impersonator serenades you at this tiny white chapel, a Las Vegas staple for 50 years.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Our Brother was married over the weekend at the Graceland Wedding Chapel. (where Bon Jovi was also married). We came from Ontario, Maine, etc. Our 80 year old grandparents were even able to make the trip. They herded us in like cattle, and sternly told us that NO photos were permitted. After coming all this way, for this even alone, and leaving out 84 year olf Nannie back in Ontario.... it broke every one's hearts to have to call and tell her that we could not show her any photos from the wedding. understand that this is how places like this make money (in house video and photographer) but they did not allow us to budge AT ALL with any exceptions. Once the wedding was over, we were herded outside, and told that another wedding was taking place shortly. The minister was incredible, appropriate, and did a wonderful job at conveying the message of love to the new couple, sharing many scriptures from the Bible, and did a wonderful job. Elvis was present, and VERY handsome. We were all hooting (even the boys) for him. (good job who ever you are!) All in all, it would have been better if we were not treated like animals in a penn, and rather like people celebrating the marriage of their family and friends.

6  Thank JulieK007
in 10 reviews
"officiant"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We just returned home from Vegas where we renewed our vows for our 20th anniversary at the Graceland Chapel. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and the renewal perfect, light hearted and so much fun. Exactly what we wanted. The photographer was a riot and kept us entertained after we arrived a little too early for our ceremony. The limo picked us up at our resort and returned us once the event was over. We chose the Viva Las Vegas package. $199. Couldn't beat the price. Plus $40 for the limo driver and $60 for the Elvis (who was Brendan Paul and he was perfect). We had about 7 family members/friends with us and there was still room in the chapel had we had more guests with us. I wish we had done this 20 years ago the first time around, it was truly that perfect.

16  Thank backsthepack
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We got married one week ago and wanted to have a second wedding with elvis. We are so glad wechose graceland for our chapel! The day started off a disaster because we were swappinghotels thehotel at mandalay bay really rushed us out and my hubby ended up ripping my dress (pulled the zip off) I was in tears ready to not go through with it when dave our lovely limo driver turned up. He helped cheer me up right away by calling the chapel and asking them for help. I arrived and the lovely priscilla popped safety pins all down my dress at the back to hold me in! Nobody could tell from the front and lance the photographer and also elvis made sure my back was covered on the video! Once I arrived at the venetian I sewn it up so nobody could tell :-) our elvis, brendan paul was fab very very realistic and really nice! Every single member of staff we encountered was fantastic and they all helped make what could have been an awful day wonderful. We didn't feel at all rushed and everything was very professional whilst being fun. The video and pictures look great quality also. And the limo is really clean and comfy! I'd recommend this place to anyone getting married or renewing there vows in vegas. Thank you graceland keep up the great work!

10  Thank totallylovelasvegas
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I just got married at the Graceland wedding chapel on December 1st. We cannot say enough good things about our experience. From the moment the limo picked us up to the moment I saw Elvis walk through the door, everything was flawless. For such a short ceremony it had everything a traditional wedding had. My Dad walked me down the aisle, the vows were perfect, not too long but exactly what we wanted to say! Having the DVD ready as soon as the ceremony was done was awesome, and the pictures were really good. It captured all the fun we were having as well as the special moments we'll want to remember years from now, In five years I'd like to come back and renew our vows because it was a perfect day that i know I'll treasure forever!

6  Thank Brianne Q