“Fairy Tale Wedding”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #10 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We attended our good friends wedding, what a great day, felt like royalty they looked stunning and our family and friends back home watched the whole event on video link. The setting was amazing Reflection Falls, Gazebo etc and the photos came out brilliant.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Beyond expectations. Personal treatment, you never feel like a number. We would recommend them strongly to anyone!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Everything from my wedding planner, wedding day coordinator, limo drivers, photographers etc. was absolutely perfect. Everyone was extremely professional and organized. My wedding planner got back to me via phone within the hour I called, if I emailed I usually got an email back within 5-10 minutes. My wedding planner was Robin Robbins and she anticipated all my questions/concerns/ etc. She listened to what kind of wedding I wanted, my budget etc. She presented me with the choices/options but never pressured me to purchase anything. A limo showed up to pick us up to get our marriage license, a vehicle took us to pick out the tux rental, our flowers were ready the day before, the day of the wedding went smoothly. Our minister, wedding coordinator and photographer were all wonderful. From beginning to end the planning and wedding was stressfree. My wedding was better than I could have imagined it.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

friend's wedding. Up-beat service and vows kept brief ( in the heat ). Nice surroundings, friendly staff

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I recently got married at the Chapel of the Flowers. This was one of the best experiences of our lives. Everyone at the chapel made our day special. A fantastic experience!