“Get married here.”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #10 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Willoughby, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Get married here.”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband and I got married here June 2014. Everything was perfect. We planned everything online and they did not forget or over look any details. You can have a classy Vegas wedding if you have it at Chapel of the Flowers.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Lynda R

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Milford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Better than I imagined.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

When we decided to renew our vows for our upcoming trip to Las Vegas we went online to check out the various venues. We only decided to do this 3 weeks before our trip and initially were looking at the casino chapels along the strip. They were nice but appeared pricier than what we wanted to spend. We noted that Chapel of the Flowers was close to the Stratosphere, had a nice website, good reviews, and a wide range of services within our budget. Honestly, when I think of a Vegas wedding I think cheesy with a touch of Elvis thrown in. I didn't have high expectations going into this. The wedding coordinator, Heidi, that contacted my wife was reassuring and put everything together for us within 2 weeks. We are talking limo, hairdresser, flowers, and photos.
On the day of the wedding the hairdresser showed up to our hotel right on time. My wife, who had only had her hair done once in her life and immediately pulled it apart and redid it herself, was apprehensive about having anyone touch her long hair but she knew she didn't have time to do it herself. She didn't believe it when Heidi assured her he would be done within an hour. Thirty minutes later he was finished. My wife was stunned how beautiful it came out. The limo was right on time and we were immediately greeted upon our arrival and told what to expect. We were introduced to the photographers, (there were 2), and the minister who took us aside and spoke to us about how the ceremony would go and asked us about personal things that we may want included in the ceremony. The chapel we chose was intimate and traditional. The minister did such a wonderful job you would have thought he knew us for years. The video feeds for the internet were from several angles making for a wonderful viewing and the photographers took a lot of candid shots. Afterwards there was about a half hour of posed shots.
The next day we had the viewing for our photos. I had initially figured that we would only purchase a few, this being our second wedding. But they were so nice that my wife and I immediately decided to purchase all of them on a digital flash drive.
Everyone at the Chapel of the Flowers was warm, friendly and helpful. Never once did they try to sell us goods or services that we didn't want. The whole experience far exceeded our expectations. We both agree that this wedding and the photographs were nicer than our original. I highly recommend them.

3 Thank Lordvec
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“beautiful”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

my friend got married here last year so we came to have a look when we visited this year. With out a doubt this is the best chapel in Vegas. it is beautiful and the staff were so friendly, although we couldn't wander around too much as a wedding was taking place, they let us have a little peek and it was stunning.

Albemarle, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Can't have anything better”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Chapel of Flowers took great care of us and our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of. It was a great choice for us. Everyone was so kind and helpful. The photos were the best pictures I have ever taken or seen!!!! If you are are looking to get married and in vegas I highly recommend Chael of Flowers

2 Thank ccook36
Preston, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A wonderful place to get married”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My partner & I wanted a simple, dignified wedding service for just the two of us. The Chapel of the Flowers was a lovely venue. Denise our planner was very helpful. We made the arrangements at short notice,over the telephone from our hotel room. Denise made us feel confident that everything would go without a hitch and it did. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Dottie33

Been to Chapel of the Flowers? Share your experiences!