“Married under the Gazebo Lights”

Chapel of the Flowers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I got married on April 22, 2013. Everything was stress free from the first day we booked the Chapel of the Flowers. Michelle did a great job meeting our requests and even assisted when I kept emailing her for changes there was no hesitation and she never made me feel like I was causing problems.

From the moment our limo driver picked us up, from walking down the aisle, through out all the wonderful pictures to when we got dropped off: We were treated wonderfully by everyone.

I would recommend the Chapel of the Flowers to any of my friends and family thinking of going to Vegas. If I could do all over again I would choose Chapel of the Flowers

Write a ReviewReviews (1,825)

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were married at Chapel if the Flowers April 2013. It was amazing! From the day I first emailed for information until we walked out the door with our photos the day after our wedding - everything and everyone was perfect. Our consultant Heidi made every change I asked, each time I asked without hesitation. I never felt pressured and no one tried to sell me more than I asked for. Our drivers were on time and made sure to keep us seperate so we didnt see each other until the ceremony. The staff was awesome and took care of everything. Our minister took time to talk to us and made sure to personalize our ceremony. Our photographers were everything we could ask for! Our photos are amazing! And the price was definetly right! Everything was included and we got the rights to our photos from both photographers for far less than we would have paid had we done it on our own and hired a photographer. This place is fabulous!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My day was worry free and I must say, Purchase the copy rights !!! Pictures are amazing and staff is wonderful. If you wanna choose your own flowers ect .. Send pics but I trusted them and it was great

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The chapel is beautiful, they could not do enough for us from start to finish the day was perfect. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking of getting married in Vegas. We opted for photos on the strip which made our photos perfect. The minister was lovely, all the staff were. We visited the chapel a few days before the wedding and decided to change some details our wedding planner Michelle was brilliant.

1  Thank honeyre
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Got married here on 1st April 2013. Fantastic service from start to finish and couldn't believe how smoothly everything went.

Was even happier when I saw how some of the other wedding chapels looked in Las Vegas, we definitely made the right choice - would recommend to anyone.