“Recently Married”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #10 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Warwick, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Recently Married”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

At the end of March 2013 myself and my now husband travelled to the bright lights of Vegas to get married. We selected the Chapel of Flowers after extensive research on the web. We had a quite wedding as it was just the bride and groom but the staff at the chapel made the whole experience wonderful. They were professional and personable. In the lead up to the wedding emails were answered swiftly and the day ran like clockwork. I know a Vegas wedding isn't for everyone but if you feel that this is for you I cannot recommend the Chapel of Flowers highly enough. We have some beautiful photographs and amazing memories to begin our married life. Our families watched us live via the web so we also managed to share our day with our loved ones even if we were separated by the Atlantic Ocean.

2 Thank nikk28

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Oxford, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“very tranquil”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Lovely little chapel, felt more like a wedding than I thought it would actually. I had imagiend queues of people waiting but I was wrong and they made it very special for my friends who got married there

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Alison E
Cheadle, Cheshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fantastic wedding”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My daughter got married here 6th April 2013. As we are in the UK, everything was sorted via e-mail. We couldn't have asked for a better day, the wedding was fabulous and went without a hitch. All the staff were brilliant. Would highly recommend it!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Janeb1501
Nottingham UK
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very Happy With Everything”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We got married here on the 22/03/2013.I arranged it in England .I booked a basic package which included the ceremony,minister, return limo trips and flowers and then added extra services,these being a limo to take us to pick up the licience and then onto the chapel for a consultation the day before the ceromony, and an expedited service so that the minister would process the paperwork more quickly after the event.I also booked the "GlamSquad" to come to my hotel room on the day and do my hair and make-up (totally recommended will write separate review for them ).Every part of the service was brilliant . I cannot fault anything.I initially dealt with Michelle whilst in England-mostly by e-mail and once by phone,but she was not there when we were at the chapel and we dealt with several other wedding planners-they were all charming and efficient.
The limos turned up promptly and the drivers were convivial and polite.The staff at the chapel were lovely and the minister Allen Hanson was amazing.
We chose only to have the 14 candid photos included with our package as we both dislike photos of ourselves.However the photographers took loads of photos of both ourselves and the guests and we did end up buying extra prints and will probably buy more.I strongly recommend the Expedited Certificate Service -I was unsure at first as it was 85 dollars extra but the paperwork was filed one hour after the ceremony and we received the certified copy of the certifcate on the very next day when we went to pick up our photos-so i was able to crack on with changing my name etc as soon as i get back to England.If we had not booked this service it may have taken several weeks for the copy to be available and we would have to had ordered it from Clerk County Website.
Other reviewers have mentioned that the chapel manage to make the service feel personal to you even though they perform many weddings each day-this is so true.When we turned up, the flowers were waiting along with a certificate to welcome us-it all felt so personal as though we were the only couple getting married that day (even though we saw other couples arriving!) They are so well organised and professional that they manage to achieve this impression.
Lastly the whole event including the extra services cost less than $1000 -£700 which compared to the same services in England is very reasonable.
We had a great experience!

3 Thank FelixNottinghamUK
London, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Exquisite”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our son got married here and we were worried that it could have been 'tacky' but it was brilliant and moving. The whole service and venue were totally professional and decorated beautifully. Even the Elvis look-a-like added to the occasion singing after the ceremony. I was elated as the wedding had been carried out in such a respectful manner in such lovely surroundings.

1 Thank sued416

Been to Chapel of the Flowers? Share your experiences!