“Very helpgul staff, proffessional service”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #11 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very helpgul staff, proffessional service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ferlayna in the Chapel ensures all goes exactly as planned. Lots of choices and add ons that are optional but worth looking into.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Daga H

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Solihull, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Kat & Martyn Eddins”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

During a much anticipated holiday to Las Vegas Kat & Martyn Eddins got married. The wedding was beautiful and they both looked great. Stunning photos of a memorable day.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Rosamund S
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Our wedding 5/20/2010”

Raymond & Muriel Gilbert,
We will never forget our wedding, it was the best day of our lives,
everyone was really great,I want to thank everyone involved,
it was,, an unbelievable experience, one that we will never forget,
and for all family and friends back home to be able to view it all
on the internet, thank you once again for making our day so special

Ray & Muriel

Visited May 2012
2 Thank raymond g
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“My perfect wedding”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Our wedding was wonderful. Deciding to get married two weeks prior to the date I was skeptical that the ceremony would be all I hoped for. I was an easy bride. I had my hair and makeup arranged off site. I had my own ride. And I wasn't picky about flowers. My groom arrived before me to the chapel and was allowed to look around the grounds before the ceremony. It was freezing outside so once I arrived when were ushered into the waiting room. I was a little sad that we didn't pay for the first look service but in the end we saved the money and the effect was the same.

Our minister Jerry was awesome. We were nervous and he made us comfortable. The reception staff was great. And our photographer was amazing. She kept asking if we wanted to take more pictures which after reading some reviews other people paid extra for. We were freezing so we declined. (That's probably why she had extra time! It was so cold!!)

We weren't planning on buying the photos and even discussed our "game plan" before picking them the next day. We failed at the game plan. The photos were too amazing. We got a slideshow with music, the thumb drive of all the photos in color, black and white, and sepia, a digital picture frame with the slideshow pictures, and a cute mousepad of us. We applied our package credit for 14 4x6 photos towards the big package and they took $100 off.

The only thing I wish they would've told us is where the DVD recording was happening. I didn't know.

Overall the experience was amazing. I wish I could do it everyday.

1 Thank Lvdani1984
Chilliwack, Canada
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“The second time around”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The second time around is incredible. And the Chapel and their wonderful staff made it so much better. We had friends and family from all over and it really worked out well for us all to meet in Las Vegas.
This is a very classy place. If you want to be married by Elvis you can do that in Vegas but not here. If you want an elegant, well planned, tasteful wedding in spite of the fact you are in Vegas, then this is the spot.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank glen f

Been to Chapel of the Flowers? Share your experiences!