“Marriage didnt work out but the Chapel was great!”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #10 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
san diego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Marriage didnt work out but the Chapel was great!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Married here several years ago, an ill advised marriage but the Chapel did a wonderful job, it was a charming venue and tasteful, and they live streamed it to my family across the country! Not their fault I picked the wrong guy.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank bgraceg

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic wedding”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We got married here in September 2011.. It was awesome.. I cannot recommend this chapel highly enough

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jen N
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Chapel of Flowers, Las Vegas”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My partner and I are off to the Chapel of Flowers to get married in April of 2013, we had looked at many different chapels on the strip finally chose the Chapel of Flowers based on reviews and recommendations, as a friend of mine also got married here a few years ago. I have to admit that so far that the booking of the ceremony has run so smoothly and this is very much thanks to Heidi our wedding coordinator. Whenever I have raised a question or query, Heidi has responded within 24 hours. So far I am impressed, I hope the smoothness and ease of booking the ceremony will very much continue through to the ceremony itself.

Thanks for the help so far.

See you soon Las Vegas

Visited January 2013
4 Thank MrPlonk
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband and I were married in the Victorian Chapel at Chapel of the Flowers on 4-Dec-12. Archel was our wedding planner and assisted with all of our arrangements for 10 months prior to the wedding. She was always very quick to respond to our emails, provided very detailed information and nothing was ever too much trouble for her. All of the other staff that we dealt with (limo drivers, wedding day coordinator, photographers, etc.) provided a very high level of service and went out of their way to help us.

We paid for the marriage licence transportation service, which was a very nice and relaxing way to get our licence. We were dropped off at the chapel on our way back from this, so that we could view the grounds and were pleasantly surprised with how lovely they were. We had expected them to be nice but didn't realise just how nice they would be! All of our family commented on this on the day and everyone was very impressed. Yes, you can see a 7-Eleven sign in the background; yes, the Chapel is on a busy road but you have to expect this from a chapel in Vegas and the ground themselves more than make up for this, as they are amazing.

We paid for the deluxe first look service and the chapel staff did a great job of keeping my husband and I seperate prior to our ceremony. Everything on our wedding day went to plan and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Doug was our minister and was wonderful (and hilarious). Just about everyone who watched our wedding (both in person and at home) has commented on what a fantastic job he did.

We purchased the Orchid Photography package, which gave us four hours with our primary photographer, Emil. He did an amazing job and we are thrilled with the photos we have. We also paid for a lifestyle photographer, Tim, for our time at the chapel and purchased the copyrights to both, which we are very happy about. We were able to go and view our photos the morning after the wedding. Our photo package included the printing of 125 photos, so we chose these at this time and they were printed for us to take home.

Archel booked our reception at Canaletto at the Venetian, which was a lovely venue. We were able to have a private room that looked out onto the shops in the Venetian and the food and service were great. We ordered our cake from the bakery that the chapel uses and it was delivered to the restaurant prior to our arrival. The cake looked beautiful and tasted even better - my husband doesn't usually like cake and even he raved about this one.

Overall, I cannot speak highly enough of the chapel; our wedding day far exceeded our expectations and will be something we can look back on with happy memories for the rest of our lives.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lucia R
Wausau, Wisconsin, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Chapel of the Flowers is by far the greatest place to get married in Las Vegas. The staff are friendly and professional. The chapels and grounds are beautiful. You can tell the minute you step out of the limo that everyone there is working hard to make sure your day is perfect. We did not feel rushed at all. Highly recommend!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Paige C

Been to Chapel of the Flowers? Share your experiences!