“Decided to not get married here”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #11 of 275 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I visited Little Chapel of the Flowers and was not impressed. It has great reviews, but it's still not that great in my opinion. I decided to get married somewhere else because I wanted a more down to earth atmosphere. This place is much nicer than most Vegas places, but just not my taste.
The staff was kind and helpful, but felt too pushy and didn't seem to be happy about people who do last minute weddings.

1  Thank NuNu B
There are newer reviews for Chapel of the Flowers

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We got married at Chapel of the Flowers on 12-31-12. It was a very busy day for them and everything was on time, flowed nicely, and exceeded our expectations. Everything was easy to set up, our coordinator Brittany was very helpful before the day of the ceremony. She answered all of our questions within 24 hours.

The day of the ceremony our limo driver, Tom, was prompt and and friendly. Our coordinator for the day, Ally, was very good. Explained everything, and took good care of us. She even sent a card back with us that contained a personalized note regarding a story we shared with her just in passing.

Our minister, Al, was phenomenal! We received numerous compliments from family and friends that watched via the Internet about how good they thought he was. This was one area I was concerned about after watching some of the other ministers while viewing other weddings to see what the different chapels looked like. Al far exceeded my expectations.

The ceremony was perfect. The chapel was beautiful. I looked around at lot of chapels when deciding which one to use. I definitely didn't want anything cheesy, no satin on the walls. Lol! The Chapel of the Flowers is as beautiful in person as it is in the photo gallery pictures. We love that our family and friends were able to view the wedding over the Internet.

Our photographers were very friendly. We had some beautiful pictures. We did have a hard time choosing 14 from the ceremony. We bought the extra package 10 - 4x6's for $99. It was pretty easy for us to choose 10 of those. The lifestyle pictures were also beautiful. We did think that the USB with all the photos was pricy considering how many photos we really liked out of all the ones taken. I do wish that we could've gotten the copyright release for the pictures that we did purchase.
It was a very non-pushy experience choosing the photos though. I liked that they just showed us how to navigate through them and then left us alone to choose.

Some of the other reviews complained about the gratuities, but they are very up front about them before you arrive. And, all of the chapels I looked at had the same policy. We actually did more than the minimum for some that we felt went above and beyond.

Overall, I am very pleased with my experience at The Chapel of the Flowers.

3  Thank Sherrie G
Reviewed January 4, 2013

If you want to get married in Las Vegas, this is the place. From the wedding planners, to the limo drivers, to the photographers and florists. Everthing was first class! Would highly recommend to anyone.

4  Thank K O
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I married in the Victorian Chapel at the Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas. The venue is one of the classier venues in Vegas and offers many, many options regarding settings, photo opportunities, flowers, ceremony extras, etc. Our package was just right for our budget and wants. The driver, chapel staff and minister were great. I would definitely recommend Chapel of the Flowers to other couples.

2  Thank Melanie T
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We loved the Chapel of Flowers, it met our expectations, but it did not exceed them. Everyone we were in contact with was friendly, welcoming, and very professional. The chapel was elegant and modern. The online broadcasting of the ceremony was great for everyone who wasn't there with us. We had to pay extra in order to ensure that the minister we liked would be the one marrying us, but that was worth doing. The chapel's website is great, especially because we could watch the weddings of other couples. This was amazing because we knew what our wedding was going to be like and it allowed us to pick the minister who was the best for us.
The only down side for us was the photography. In our opinion the photography packages are overpriced. Additionally the photographs were disappointing. We had hard time choosing the fourteen that our package included because we certainly didn't look our best on any of them. It was such a rip off not to have the copyrights to the fourteen photographs that were include in our package. That was truly disappointing and we would hope that this could be changed for other couples.

3  Thank Ivelina W