“Beautiful wedding venue”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #10 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Charlottesville, VA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful wedding venue”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I married in the Victorian Chapel at the Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas. The venue is one of the classier venues in Vegas and offers many, many options regarding settings, photo opportunities, flowers, ceremony extras, etc. Our package was just right for our budget and wants. The driver, chapel staff and minister were great. I would definitely recommend Chapel of the Flowers to other couples.

2 Thank Melanie T

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Moline, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Almost Perfect”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We loved the Chapel of Flowers, it met our expectations, but it did not exceed them. Everyone we were in contact with was friendly, welcoming, and very professional. The chapel was elegant and modern. The online broadcasting of the ceremony was great for everyone who wasn't there with us. We had to pay extra in order to ensure that the minister we liked would be the one marrying us, but that was worth doing. The chapel's website is great, especially because we could watch the weddings of other couples. This was amazing because we knew what our wedding was going to be like and it allowed us to pick the minister who was the best for us.
The only down side for us was the photography. In our opinion the photography packages are overpriced. Additionally the photographs were disappointing. We had hard time choosing the fourteen that our package included because we certainly didn't look our best on any of them. It was such a rip off not to have the copyrights to the fourteen photographs that were include in our package. That was truly disappointing and we would hope that this could be changed for other couples.

3 Thank Ivelina W
Limerick, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Photography was not up the scratch”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I married here in the 31st of October 2012. We choose the magnolia chapel, and also a limo ride through the strip and a stop at the Vegas sign- we also purchased an upgraded photography package for this.
The cars arrived on time at the Venetian and we arrived at the venue quickly. The (I presume) wedding planner who met us at the chapel was so friendly and pleasant as was the minister (Alan) the wedding went without a glitch and I was delighted with the ceremony. We then moved outside for photos- my one request was NO CHEESY pics- I can't stand them and I may as well have been talking to a wall- -1.arm wrestling with my new husband 2. Pretending to smack him in the face 3. Look off into the distance like ur too good for him- I mean please- these are my wedding pics not a pantomime!!!! Then we got in the limo and went to the Vegas sign where the photographer proceeded to take these long exposure shots that didn't work- they were all blurry, the rest of the shots were taken from such a distance that we look tiny in them. Over all we only had ONE usable shot from the sign after paying so much extra- this was ridiculous. And then to top it all off my dress had a short fan at the bottom I wouldnt even call it a train and the photographer stood on this- I walked and it RIPPPED!!! Thankfully it was just the lining of the dress but still- from a professional photographer this is unacceptable.
The next day we went to browse thought pics and we were horrified by them- we even found it hard to pick what we were allowed they were do bad and then $695 for a USB stuck filled with in my opinion- crap- I don't think so!!!!

Also the tipping expectations are ridiculous- you should be allowed to determine your own tip based on the level of service you feel you have received- telling the bride and groom what to tip BEFORE services have been rendered is a joke! Especially with the photographer- u are scared not to tip in case he gives you bad pics- I tipped the requested amount and still received awful pics.

Chapel- beautiful
Minister- lovely
Wedding planner at the venue- very pleasant
Photographer- clueless.

5 Thank grace m
LasVegasChapel, Public Relations Manager at Chapel of the Flowers, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Hello and thank you for posting such a candid review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your wedding ceremony and the chapel. It’s unfortunate that you did not enjoy your photography experience or the photos as always strive to provide you with the best photography and our photographers are generally great at adjusting their shoots to the couple’s style and wishes. Our photography meeting is coming up and we will re-address this as it is key to give one the best photography of their wedding day and melding to a couple’s style is a huge part of that. We sincerely apologize about your wedding dress getting ripped as well. As for gratuities, we provide envelopes with suggested amounts on them as many folks don’t know what to tip (I still am unsure of how much to tip my hairdresser, LOL), but they are just suggestions and you are given an envelope to discreetly leave after the ceremony what you feel is appropriate. We welcome the opportunity to discuss with you further. If interested, please contact Owner Dave Foote to discuss. Best regards, Aimee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Absolutely perfect!!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We were married on 12/24/12 and the Chapel of the Flowers far exceeded our expectations. It was just me and him, so I was looking for a quick wedding (without a cheesy feel) and good photos. I chose the $395 ceremony package plus the $399 photo session. The site was easy to navigate and booking the wedding was effortless. Brittany, our coordinator, responded to my questions very quickly.
I ordered hair & makeup from the glam squad. She arrived on time and was great. The hair & makeup only took 70 minutes to complete. Then our limo driver called us 30 minutes before his arrival and he arrived promptly. We arrived at the chapel 15 minutes prior to our ceremony and the photographers started shooting pictures right when we stepped out of the limo. They included a lifestyle photographer for free in case we wanted to purchase those pictures as well.
We signed some documents and the photographer served as our witness. Then we met with the minister and he was very nice and sincere. Next, we sat down with the photographers so we could let them know if there was anything specific we needed.
Then came the ceremony, we chose the Magnolia Chapel since we did not have any guests so I felt the smallest one would suit us best. We did not opt to have our own music played, so they played the classic music.. it was kind of cheesy sounding but this wasn't their fault. I would recommend choosing your own music.
The ceremony lasted approx 10 minutes and our friends at home were able to view it online and send us gifts, which the chapel gave to us before we left.
Then we had our 45 min photo session. The photographer, Michael, made us feel very comfortable and the lifestyle photographer was in the background and did not intervene.
When we came back to view our photos, the photo consultant did not pressure us to buy any extras. She allowed us to take our time choosing our pictures. We ended up purchasing the digital copyrights for $595 ($300 discount). I am glad I did, because I really disliked the material of the photo paper which they printed the images on (it wasn't matte or glossy, it was a material that made me cringe when I touched it). Also, the quality of the prints was not good..you could see the DPI was low and the colors were a bit off. The images, however, were amazing and I am so happy I bought the photo package. They printed the prints on the spot during our photo consultation.
In conclusion, aside from the photo paper which doesn't matter since I will be printing my own photos, my experience was amazing and we will definitely come back every few years to celebrate our anniversary. It was so much better than I had expected and my husband loved it too.

4 Thank Sammiiiii
Austin, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“What An Amazing Day!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We were married here on 12/12/12 on what had to be a very busy day for them. Everything about this was very well organized and put together. Our planner Courtney was very polite, informative, and always either returned a call promptly or replied to an e-mail within a half hour. She provided us with a great experience. The limo service was always on time and the drivers were first class. Even on a day where they had 80-90 ceremonies scheduled we were never rushed and it felt like we were the only ones there. Our minister Roger provided an inspired ceremony that touched on all the major points we wanted. The photographers did an excellent job and took all the pics we wanted then they posed us for some of the more popular locations and poses on the property. The pics were so good we had problems choosing which pics we wanted and ended up just purchasing the copyrights to all of them. The on-line viewing of the ceremony is a great thing for the people who cannot be there. THIS IS NOT THE STEREOTYPICAL VEGAS WEDDING! I cannot thank the staff enough for giving my wife the "princess day" she deserves.

One piece of advice, during the ceremony, be sure to speak up and speak clearly so the on line viewing audience can hear and understand you.

Thank you Chapel of the Flowers for a fantastic experience and memories we will always cherish.

4 Thank drn4

Been to Chapel of the Flowers? Share your experiences!