“Excellent Wedding Day however not without issues hence the rating”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #11 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Sunbury, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 213 helpful votes
“Excellent Wedding Day however not without issues hence the rating”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We were married here on 22nd September 2012. We did have a wonderful day however certain aspects of the service are not that great. As we live in the UK everything was arranged via email.Our wedding planner Brittany was pleasant enough although sometimes she did take a couple of days to get back to me on some points and sometimes I did get the impression I was asking unnecessary questions. On the day before the wedding she was away herself on leave so we did end up seeing another planner to go over the details which although not ideal I do understand is unvoidable on some occassions. I was disappointed by her lack of helpfulness in getting the photography issue sorted out with that department - she just did not seem to want to know.

On the day of the wedding the cars arrived promptly and everything went smoothly. Our minister Jerry was superb - we wanted totally non religious and he followed this to the letter but also took a very personal marriage service. I had ordered purple orchids for my bouquet however despite requesting the silver ribbon they had none on them but were in a plastic holder and we did have issues with one of the longer orchids dropping out however despite this they were very beautiful.
The main gripe I have with the whole package was mainly the photography. We upgraded our package to get more prints and then when we went to view them my husbad wanted to purchase the whole package on a usb stick - I was not thaat keen to do this however it was a special day so we purchased them . Whilst there are some lovely photos a lot of them are not really that special - quite a few were taken with the guests which was lovely however they had to squint into the very strong sun so I don't think there is a photo where everyone has their eyes open altogether. Some of the groups have some of the guests chopped off the end. etc. However the DVD was good and we do have some very nice shots of the two of us. My main gripe is the service I received afterwards - I got home from honeymoon and after checking up realised that because I had upgraded my photography package I should have had another 8 x 10 print. I contacted our wedding planner Brittany who immediately made it clear that there was nothing she could do and I would have to contact the photography department. I then had to email her back for the contact details !! I then contacted the photography department and then began the fiasco - I explained what I was missing she agreed and then seemed to get herself mixed up with the chromolux. Anway after in excess of 40 plus emails (which despite being very precise she did not seem to read them and put her own spin on what I was asking/telling and always came back to me with a very vague or obtuse answer.Eventually she said that to compensate me for all my trouble I could choose aother print (1 x 8 x10). One print arrived and that was great , I then had several emails as I was still the compensating photo short - after another 14 days it arrived - sadly it was completely the wrong photo !!!! I sent many more emails until bingo this morning 14.12.12 I have received the correct photo . It took from 22.09.12 until 14.12.12. to get my 8x 10 prints , much stress and frustration along the way. The young lady did say that I was able to get prints from my stick - I was well aware of this but basically I had already spent a lot of money for the full package including the missing print so why should I - also I have prited some smaller photos off but am unable to print all of them because of issues with the thumbnails/pixels of some photos (sorry I do not understand this issue however the girl on the photo printing machine said that the photos with the yellow exclamation mark in the corners would not come out clear - something to do with the resolution used ??)

Despite the above issues which were exceedingly frustrating and annoying we did have a lovely wedding day and looking at all the chapels on the strip this one shines through as the nicest looking one. If we did it all again I would still go for this chapel however be prepared for having your patience tested afterwards !!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank brentiesuk
LasVegasChapel, Public Relations Manager at Chapel of the Flowers, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Hello and thank you for posting such a candid review. It’s great to hear that your wedding was a lovely experience for you and your husband and that you have great memories of that. You deserve such for your wedding day. I apologize for all the confusion regarding the photography that you have experienced. We have spoken with all involved regarding how this can be resolved more efficiently moving forward. In the end, I am glad that you are left with all the photos you both desire and ordered. Regarding printing the photos yourself for future use – please make sure to print from any of the folders other than thumbnails as those will have the correct resolution for you. We wish you and your husband the very best. Regards, Aimee

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My Dream Wedding”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

There aren't enough kind words that can express how I feel about my wedding at Chapel of the Flowers. I started planning three months out and was very nervous. I was unsure how long distance wedding planning would work. No fears! My wedding planner, Brittany Najera, was awesome. The day of went off without a hitch! OMG! The wedding pictures. I had to buy every one of them. Their photographers are some of the best I've ever seen. They captured every precious moment. And while some may complain about the cost...it was all worth it to me for those beautiful memories. Going back for our 1st Anniversary! It's a must...

Visited April 2012
Hawkinsville, Georgia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Perfect Wedding, Perfect Experience”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My husband and I were married here (in the Magnolia Chapel) on May 19th, 2012 ~ EVERYTHING was PERFECT ...the limo driver was on time, the chapel was gorgeous, the bouquet they created was beautiful, the grounds were immaculate and well kept ... We were originally were going with a package that had only 14 photos included and we were not planning to purchase additional photos...however, the photographers that worked with us did a GREAT job and we ended up biting the bullet and buying the entire photo package for $800 ~ now, 6 months later, we are sooo glad we did. We will cherish those photos forever. A couple of tips: If you are going to use your own vows, make sure you let them know that and send them over by fax or email at least a week ahead of time. This is the only time where I got scared a little (because I thought I would just bring my own vows, but the day before I found out I would have needed to send them prior to with enough time for the minister to look over and approve them) ~ We did get to use our own vows, but it was a little bit of a challenge for a moment. Also, cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWED AT ALL. So, make sure you're aware that the only photos you will be able to have are the ones that are purchased directly from the chapel (which was not a problem for us, because it was only my husband and myself anyway, and the photographer's photos were spectacular.) Overall, I give this place 5 stars and I'm so glad that we chose this venue for our special day. A lot of Las Vegas chapels are kind of cheesy (in my opinion), but this chapel was very classy.

Visited May 2012
Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Wedding Day”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We had a great wedding here. All of the staff who were part of arranging the day were really great and made us feel so welcome and comfortable. The photos taken exceeded our expectations. All of our pre-wedding queries were dealt with quickly and nothing seemed too much trouble. We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day, and would do it all again tomorrow!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Neil B
Hawaii
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Gave my friends a perfect day..”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My friends had a great wedding here. However, their treatment of guests is a little off putting. After the quick wedding, guests are asked to move through a door and once the door has closed, only then do you realize that they have pushed you out to the parking lot to wait while the bride and groom complete their paperwork. I suggest a place a bit warmer than the parking lot as it was chilly and is also not in the best part of town.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Justcruizin68
LasVegasChapel, Public Relations Manager at Chapel of the Flowers, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Hello,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's wonderful to hear that your friends had a great wedding here with us. I do apologize that you were left to wait outside during the cold. We actually have a lobby area at the back of the property where guests can wait so they do not have to endure either the cold or hot weather (depending on the time of year, of course) while the couple has their photo shoot throughout the property. I will make sure to address this once more with our staff so other guests are not left to feel this way as well. Best regards, Aimee

Been to Chapel of the Flowers? Share your experiences!