“Gave my friends a perfect day..”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #11 of 275 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My friends had a great wedding here. However, their treatment of guests is a little off putting. After the quick wedding, guests are asked to move through a door and once the door has closed, only then do you realize that they have pushed you out to the parking lot to wait while the bride and groom complete their paperwork. I suggest a place a bit warmer than the parking lot as it was chilly and is also not in the best part of town.

3  Thank Justcruizin68
LasVegasChapel, Public Relations Manager at Chapel of the Flowers, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's wonderful to hear that your friends had a great wedding here with us. I do apologize that you were left to wait outside during the cold. We actually have a lobby area at the back of the property where guests can wait so they do not have to endure either the cold or hot weather (depending on the time of year, of course) while the couple has their photo shoot throughout the property. I will make sure to address this once more with our staff so other guests are not left to feel this way as well. Best regards, Aimee

There are newer reviews for Chapel of the Flowers

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I was a little nervious of having my wedding day so far from home when family could not be with me but honestly i could not reccommend it enough!!
The chapel was so helpful and always got in contact straight away with answers to any questions i asked.
The limo driver was awsome, even took us for a little detour after the wedding to see a little more of the fabulous las vegas!.
When we arrived at the chapel the place was stunning, staff helpful and suprisingly to us from previous reviews we had read we were the only people there so it felt special. Our ceremony was held in the outside gazebo and i have never seen anything so beautiful!
The photographer and videographer were amazing they captured every possible moment that we will cherish for lives.
The only bad point but this didnt happen to me, the couple who had their wedding after us in the outside gazebo, theres a main road right at the side of the chapel so you could hear a lorry and motor bikes hooting, sirens and some guy at the side of the road that appeared to be extremely happy that they were getting wed!
When we went back to see and choose what pictures we wanted OMG they were absolutly amazing!! So be prepared to have around $800-900 for every photo which was taken i would reccommend it, i know it sounds alot but there are some fab shot of the grounds (especially with the statosphere)
Over all a fabulous day that we will never forget!!

1  Thank Kel_kel05
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were married there in 2010 - a lovely limo was sent to pick us up and the staff at the chapel were brilliant. The venue was beautiful and we loved every minute. Thank you for a great wedding.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We got married here on October 23, and the staff could not be more helpful. Our wedding consultant Michelle was also here for us to answer any questions. And made our day perfect she added everything we had dream of for our wedding!! If i do it again itll be there!!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Much like Vegas Weddings (see my other review) I just wasn't okay with all the additional fees. We were looking for a small simple wedding.

I wanted to carry my own flowers - they made it clear I would forfeit the flowers I was paying for as part of the package. I asked if I could have a couple additional pictures instead of the flowers. Sorry, no substitutions...

Want a specific minister? that'll be anywhere from $50 to $150 - seemed to depend on who I talked to. Don't care who your minister is aside from a male who speaks english clearly? that'll be the same $50 to $150 to guarantee that... When will we find out who our minister is if we don't pay extra? The day of the ceremony... And it could very well be the same person you would have paid $150 to guarantee. I feel like I'm getting scammed here...

They have a great website and I really liked that you could do a chapel registry - so for people who didn't know what to get you could actually pitch in to buy anything from extra pictures to a unity candle.

The downfall here - the extra $75 fee to guarantee that I don't see the groom before I walk down the isle... Note - that does NOT include a seperate car or dressing room for him. It meant he has to get his own ride there and they stick him in the chapel before the ceremony... with the guests... Just standing there... While I take the limo and stay in the bride's dressing room. Just didn't seem right to leave him in the chapel, but certainly not for $75... (But you can register for the "first look service" and have someone else pay........)

We went with A Special Memory Chapel. They were happy to let me carry my own flowers - and instead of the 3 rose bouquet that comes with the package they are giving me 3 single roses for my guests. The "first look" is not extra and they have a dressing room for me and a seperate one for the groom for him to hang out before the ceremony. I'll post a review for them after the wedding 12/8/12.

5  Thank shelly925
LasVegasChapel, Public Relations Manager at Chapel of the Flowers, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. While we don’t encourage brides to bring their own flowers as we have a very talented florist on property, we are happy to work with our couples and do make the occasional exception, or we can remove the flowers from a wedding plan. We maintain a standard of excellence with both our products and services, and have created our wedding packages with those in mind while also remaining as economical and all-inclusive for the couple as possible.
My apology that you were given confusing information regarding guaranteeing a minister. Our ministers are not staff at the chapel, which is why we are unable to guarantee them without an additional fee as we do not know their schedule in advance to know if they’ll be here on a certain date or time. They are all amazing gentlemen and provide very meaningful services though.
I understand your issue with the First Look Service as it didn't make sense to me when I first joined the chapel, but then I came to realize why it’s there. While it may appear to be simple, our staff of wedding coordinators, photographers as well as our ministers, must all meet with both the bride and groom separately, going over each process individually, thus requiring additional staffing and time in our chapel.
It’s nice to hear that you found our website quite pleasing as well as our chapel registry. It’s a newer feature that we offer to our couples and have had a nice response and have found the registry to be quite helpful to our couples.
I am glad that you found a wedding chapel that works for your needs, as you want nothing but amazing memories for your special day. Congratulations on your upcoming ceremony. Respectfully, Aimee