“More than i could have ever dreamed of!”

Chapel of the Flowers
Ranked #10 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I was a little nervious of having my wedding day so far from home when family could not be with me but honestly i could not reccommend it enough!!
The chapel was so helpful and always got in contact straight away with answers to any questions i asked.
The limo driver was awsome, even took us for a little detour after the wedding to see a little more of the fabulous las vegas!.
When we arrived at the chapel the place was stunning, staff helpful and suprisingly to us from previous reviews we had read we were the only people there so it felt special. Our ceremony was held in the outside gazebo and i have never seen anything so beautiful!
The photographer and videographer were amazing they captured every possible moment that we will cherish for lives.
The only bad point but this didnt happen to me, the couple who had their wedding after us in the outside gazebo, theres a main road right at the side of the chapel so you could hear a lorry and motor bikes hooting, sirens and some guy at the side of the road that appeared to be extremely happy that they were getting wed!
When we went back to see and choose what pictures we wanted OMG they were absolutly amazing!! So be prepared to have around $800-900 for every photo which was taken i would reccommend it, i know it sounds alot but there are some fab shot of the grounds (especially with the statosphere)
Over all a fabulous day that we will never forget!!

1  Thank Kel_kel05

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were married there in 2010 - a lovely limo was sent to pick us up and the staff at the chapel were brilliant. The venue was beautiful and we loved every minute. Thank you for a great wedding.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We got married here on October 23, and the staff could not be more helpful. Our wedding consultant Michelle was also here for us to answer any questions. And made our day perfect she added everything we had dream of for our wedding!! If i do it again itll be there!!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Much like Vegas Weddings (see my other review) I just wasn't okay with all the additional fees. We were looking for a small simple wedding.

I wanted to carry my own flowers - they made it clear I would forfeit the flowers I was paying for as part of the package. I asked if I could have a couple additional pictures instead of the flowers. Sorry, no substitutions...

Want a specific minister? that'll be anywhere from $50 to $150 - seemed to depend on who I talked to. Don't care who your minister is aside from a male who speaks english clearly? that'll be the same $50 to $150 to guarantee that... When will we find out who our minister is if we don't pay extra? The day of the ceremony... And it could very well be the same person you would have paid $150 to guarantee. I feel like I'm getting scammed here...

They have a great website and I really liked that you could do a chapel registry - so for people who didn't know what to get you could actually pitch in to buy anything from extra pictures to a unity candle.

The downfall here - the extra $75 fee to guarantee that I don't see the groom before I walk down the isle... Note - that does NOT include a seperate car or dressing room for him. It meant he has to get his own ride there and they stick him in the chapel before the ceremony... with the guests... Just standing there... While I take the limo and stay in the bride's dressing room. Just didn't seem right to leave him in the chapel, but certainly not for $75... (But you can register for the "first look service" and have someone else pay........)

We went with A Special Memory Chapel. They were happy to let me carry my own flowers - and instead of the 3 rose bouquet that comes with the package they are giving me 3 single roses for my guests. The "first look" is not extra and they have a dressing room for me and a seperate one for the groom for him to hang out before the ceremony. I'll post a review for them after the wedding 12/8/12.

5  Thank shelly925
LasVegasChapel, Public Relations Manager at Chapel of the Flowers, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. While we don’t encourage brides to bring their own flowers as we have a very talented florist on property, we are happy to work with our couples and do make the occasional exception, or we can remove the flowers from a wedding plan. We maintain a standard of excellence with both our products and services, and have created our wedding packages with those in mind while also remaining as economical and all-inclusive for the couple as possible.
My apology that you were given confusing information regarding guaranteeing a minister. Our ministers are not staff at the chapel, which is why we are unable to guarantee them without an additional fee as we do not know their schedule in advance to know if they’ll be here on a certain date or time. They are all amazing gentlemen and provide very meaningful services though.
I understand your issue with the First Look Service as it didn't make sense to me when I first joined the chapel, but then I came to realize why it’s there. While it may appear to be simple, our staff of wedding coordinators, photographers as well as our ministers, must all meet with both the bride and groom separately, going over each process individually, thus requiring additional staffing and time in our chapel.
It’s nice to hear that you found our website quite pleasing as well as our chapel registry. It’s a newer feature that we offer to our couples and have had a nice response and have found the registry to be quite helpful to our couples.
I am glad that you found a wedding chapel that works for your needs, as you want nothing but amazing memories for your special day. Congratulations on your upcoming ceremony. Respectfully, Aimee

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our wedding at the Chapel of the Flowers on 7 November was so much more than we expected from a Las Vegas chapel. Although we read the wonderful reviews on Trip Advisors and other forums, the reviews don't adequately describe the warmth, caring, and professionalism at the Chapel. Every single person there made us feel they had not only a depth of experience, but were happy to wave their wands and make magic for us.

Our Coordinator, Brittany, was fabulous and very organized. We started planning several months prior to the date and were quite pleased to start receiving regular "checklist" emails with reminders and great information--such as how to apply on line for our marriage license, or a reminder to shop for rings :-) We researched, planned, and worried--but absolutely everthing was taken care of, there were no unpleasant surprises, and everything ran like clockwork without feeling like we were rushed or on a production line.

We can't tell you how happy we were with the photography! Mike was our primary photographer, and Joe was our lifestyle photographer. They did a fabulous job and we have many photos that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. This is quite a feat as neither of us are movie stars, but they certainly made us look good. I opted to add an additional 30 minutes to our 20 minute on site photo session and am so glad I did. I was worried my husband wouldn't sit still and would get annoyed, but I forewarned him and he knew it was important to me. To my surprise, Mike and Joe were so competent and so much fun, we both had a wonderful time--and it shows in the pictures. Our friends and family from all over have been able to access the video and photos on the website and are thrilled (despite the fact that we sort of eloped without telling anyone). Stella, who is in charge of the photography studio was such a nice person! I didn't buy any additional prints or canvas prints while we were there, as I had alreadly bought the digital rights to all the photos, but after seeing the slideshow, ended up buying that product, too. Yes, I could have put a slideshow together by myself, but to add the flourishes, transitions, special effects and music? For the price we paid, it was a bargain. After coming home and looking at everything again, we decided to order enlargements and a canvas print from them. I know we could get prints elsewhere for less money, but everything from this team has been first rate--why get anything less for our wedding photos?

I rented the gown of my dreams from TuxOne, the bridal studio recommended by the Chapel. It was perfect! I'll write a separate review to describe the experience. And I almost forgot (how could I!), the flowers were beautiful! I upgraded our flowers from roses to orchids. They were unbeliveablely lush, flawless and just the right color, and I am so glad I did it.

If you are getting married, or renewing your vows, this is the place!

4  Thank Barbara57