“Amazing little chapel especally for the price”

Chapel of the Flowers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed March 24, 2008

My husband and I got married at the little chappel of the flowers and highly recomend it to anyone that wants to get married in vegas. Its located very close to the stratosphere but the surounding neighborhood is a little shakey. However the grounds and chappel its self are beautiful. We booked our wedding online before ever seeing the chappel and we were extremely shocked at how nice everything was for 130 dollars! they also give military discount. The pictures were AMAZING!! completely professional atmosphere and could not have been a better wedding experience. Plus on christmas and our one year aniversery they sent us an inspirational congradualtions card. Which was shows the type of people they are. We LOVE little chappel of the flowers!

1  Thank crystalj9906
Write a ReviewReviews (1,824)
All reviews
in 26 reviews
"whole process"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed March 22, 2008

Oh my goodness!!! We went to Vegas but didn't plan to get married there. We had been travelling up and down the strip and spotted the Little Chapel of the Flowers at the side of the road. I must say that it is located just at the beginning of downtown but it's not that bad at all. The grounds and buildings were lovely.

We arrived at the chapel at 5.00 pm in the evening to ask what we needed to do to get married. We were advised clearly by the wedding planner what we needed to do and then 'cos it was so easy we organised the wedding for 8.00 pm that evening!!!! yes only 3 hours later!!!

We got our marriage licence from the clerk which is only a couple of streets away from the chapel. We didn't have to wait long even though there was a few people in the queue.

When we arrived back at the chapel everyone was ready and waiting for us along with my flower and the groom's button hole (these were lovely considering the short time scale - I am a flower arranger myself so my standards are high).

We had a chat with the minister and he took some notes and then went in for the service. I changed my mind a couple of times in the first 5 minutes about what we wanted to do i.e have music etc. but they accommodated my changes immediately.

The service was short (which we wanted) and the photographer was taking shots throughout the service. We also had some posed shots after the service inside and outside.

All the photos are great and the video is best quality to say that this was all automated.

The minister explained what we had to do next to obtain our certificate and that was it!

Everything took 30 minutes!!!!!!

As we left I was presented with a lovely presentation folder with a certificate in it and they had wrapped in tissue the unity candle we had lit. We also got a congratulations card from them.

We viewed the photos and video the next morning at 10.00 am and I was very pleased with everything. They even had had time to print out names and wedding date on the CD/DVD.

I would highly recommend using them in the future. (Al the minister was really really nice).

2  Thank dolce0606
Reviewed March 17, 2008

I think I should mention first of all that the chapel is located in the not so nice end of town. It's right beside a couple of sleazy motels and although the grounds and inside are nice enough it's not a nice drive into the area and you have to be careful where your photos are taken.

I wanted the ease of getting married in vegas but somewhere nice and elegant at the same time so I opted for the luxury package with an extra photo package on top. Even the luxury package was still basic. The flowers were ok but nothing special, the minister was nice enough but spouted the same speech that you can see on the website's videos, the staff at the meeting before hand and arranging the wedding were excellent but the photographs were terrible.

We went to view them the next day and I left in tears. The photographer kept telling us what great pictures we were getting and I couldn't believe how bad they were! The picture that my husband took of us with his mobile was far better than any the "professional" took - they weren't flattering to anyone and clearly she was just interested in taking the pictures as quickly as possible rather than capturing moments you want to look back on even though we had paid for extra time in the chapel. I feel really let down and would not recommend the little of chapel of flowers to my friends - you would probably be better getting married in one of the nice hotels on the strip

2  Thank glasgow07
Reviewed March 12, 2008

We were married here on 30 Jan 2008. I cant recommend the place highly enough. Everyone was incredibly helpful and all our requests were dealt with. We did find the price a bit higher than anywhere else we looked at but decided to use the Chapel of the Flowers as it had the best rating on trip advisor. We werent disappointed and it was well worth the extra cost.

1  Thank ukwombat
See more reviews
Reviewed February 23, 2008

My husband and I got married here on 19th February. From the moment I located the Chapel on line I couldn't fault it. Rebecca was our wedding co-ordinator and she was fantastic. She answered emails swiftly and in detail. She took care of everything and no question was too silly or too small. She even managed to re-arrange our Mr White appointment when I managed to double book it with a Grand Canyon Tour.
The Mr White service was fantastic, he helped me and my partner through the forms. We were recovering from a real Las Vegas night out so did require some assistance.
The Limo's met us on time and took us to The Chapel where we were greeted with smiles. The staff seemed as excited as we were that it was our wedding day.
We did have a few problems as the organist had forgot one of our pieces of music and The Minister forgot that we were saying our own vows, but none of it took away from our day. The Chapel made it special and we would have never known that we were one of many weddings that day.
The Ministers was friendly and made the service very personal, the photographer was fantastic and very patient.
Our photo's were ready the next day and we opted to buy the CD as there were so many pictures to chose from. We weren't forced into buying anything extra if we didn't want it.
When we got home there was an email to say that the enlargements we had ordered were already on the way to us.
I would recommend this Chapel to anyone, the overall service and friendliness of the staff was out of this world.
We will be back to re-new our vows!!

2  Thank kkpants