“So pleased”

and up
Ranked #9 of 262 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Bath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“So pleased”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say! On the day before they picked us up to get our licence and we went for our consultation. You can tell they are a very well oiled machine and you can see why they are so succesful My flowers were amazing I loved them so much but they died pretty much the next day however that may be cos I took with me everywhere all day and night cos I loved them so much and didn't put them in any water till very late. The day of the wedding was perfect we had the first look which they really worked hard to make sure happened although I was left in a tiny little room on my own for about 15 minutes that didn't help the nerves! Our minister was Al which I was really pleased about as he was the one I liked best the words he said in our ceremony were perfect.
Our photographers were great fun and so nice, I didn't feel like we had much time but we had 470 pictures so maybe it just felt short! I asked them to do a specific photo I wanted and I would recommend you direct them if you want certain things as otherwise they just take you around doing what they think.
Overall I think COF was fabulous the grounds were gorgeous alot smaller in real life than I imagined though. The ceremony was screened live and was great quality and everyone at home had no problems watching it which was great. One more word of advice we made our own way to the chapel to view the pictures and the area didn't feel safe at all I was a little uneasy. If you can afford to get them to collect you or take a cab

2 Thank Mu55in

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Very proffesional”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had our 10th year renewal of wedding vows here and they did us proud. It is nicely done, the staff were excellent and everything was done as we had asked for and booked online beforehand.
I would go a little later in the afternoon, as we had some fantastic pictures taken outside in the evening, by the fountains and with the Stratosphere tower in the background. Our pictures were of a high quality, although be prepared to pay for extra prints or the full package on a memory stick at quite a cost!!

1 Thank flashman232
Atwater
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Son's Wedding”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My son and his new bride were Engaged a year ago in Vegas. They made the choice to have a destination Wedding. After much research, they choose Chapel of Flowers. I was impressed by the professionalism. We were picked up at our Hotel with Limo's, then off to Chapel of Flowers. The site itself is very lovely, with a chapel that is equiped to video the Wedding. And a real Pastor. The Photographers were excellent, and many settings for great pictures. A wonderful excperience with NO SURPRISES>

Surprise, Arizona
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Wedding.”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went there for a family wedding. It was not very romantic and it seemed a bit rushed! The parking was also an issue as there as there was wedding after wedding and no parking!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank ellehcim472
LasVegasChapel, Public Relations Manager at Chapel of the Flowers, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am sorry to hear that you did not feel that the wedding was very romantic and that it was a bit rushed. Our couples are on property for about an hour between meeting with the minister, their ceremony and photo shoot. We have found that both the couples and the guests find the time on property quite suitable without it being too long. It also provides enough time for our minister’s to still be able to share heartfelt sentiments as well as personalize it to the couple’s whose wedding it is. I hope that the couple whose wedding you attended felt differently and enjoyed their experience. Additionally, we are a wedding chapel in Las Vegas, so where we do our best to give couples a very special experience for their day, we still do have multiple weddings in one day. We also have our staff of more than 70 park off property in order to maximize space for guests attending wedding ceremonies to be able to park on property. We welcome any further thoughts you may want to share with us as we are always striving to improve and be the best. If interested, please call Owner Dave Foote or me at 702.735.4331 to discuss. Respectfully, Aimee
Cairns, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Our perfect Wedding Day”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My Husband and I were married in the Magnolia room, which was a lovely area, Archel was our very organised wedding planner, and as we did everything on line, I was surprised everything ran so smoothly, to the Limos, the flowers, and Jo our wonderful photographer who was also our witness, everything ran like clock work and the staff made our day so very special and made us feel we were the only ones getting married that day.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank regulartraveller48

Been to Chapel of the Flowers? Share your experiences!