“Perfect!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Ranked #7 of 258 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
LaGrange, Georgia, United States
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We got married at The Chapel of the Flowers. I didn't really know what to expect having to plan everything over the phone and through e-mails. It was perfect! It turned out better than I could have imagined. The staff was very sweet. All my questions and concerns were answered. The pastor gave a beautiful ceremony. I spoke with him for only a short time before the ceremony started and was able to give us a very personalized christian service. The photographers were so much fun and delivered beautiful pictures! We were able to pick out and take home our pictures the next day. We had a very basic package and they made me feel like I had bought the most expensive. From the wedding planner to the limo drivers and everyone in between I had an awesome experience and recommend it to anyone!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Taunton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Perfect from start to finish. There really isn't much more to say apart from Thank you from Mr & Mrs Messom.

Leeds
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very personal and professional - perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

To say the chapel host hundreds of weddings a week you wouldn't think so with the service and its easily the prettiest chapel in Las Vegas. We were married here on 5th September and it was literally the best day of my life. Melody was our wedding planner and was great, even with my 101 questions prior to the day, very prompt and very helpful and friendly. We arrived for our consultation and she talked through everything - we even amended it to exclude a 2nd limo and get a 2nd photographer instead - the price was adjusted and we only needed to pay an additional $100 or so. She showed us the chapel we chose (Magnolia) and the flowers we'd chosen for the day too. The day was amazing - I was picked up in a limo right on time and arrived to my 2 photographers clicking away :) was greeted by another 'day' coordinator and the registrar. The ceremony was very personal and not at all boring. The photographers we had were Mike & Jose - absolutely brilliant and our photos are amazing. We purchased the copyright to all photos and a larger photo package to include 2 offsite shoots for $1495 (I think) and It was worth every penny - they took over 1500 photos and we have every one - I'd be gutted if we didn't get to keep them all as you don't with the packages, it's an add-on......definitely advised!! The shoot ended around 18:10 (we were married at 15:00). The photographers were on the floor taking photos and took us around all the famous hotels and the Bellagio fountains. A truly magical day and all down to the chapel.

1 Thank sunloverlaura
Maltby
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chapel of the Flowers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

From booking our ceremony through Virgin Holidays, we were assigned a co-ordinator from the Chapel itself. Ferlayna sent both of us an introductory e-mail and was easy to contact in the 12 month period between our booking and actual wedding. She never took longer than 2 days to reply, which is impressive considering that they are working 8 hours behind UK time. She explained clearly the options that were available in terms of upgrades and additions and the costs involved. If we required any further information, she patiently supplied it.

We had our consultation with Ferlayna on the Friday before our Monday wedding and she provided us with complimentary drinks and a guided tour around the site. She was able to answer any new queries we had and made us feel like valued customers. We were able to choose our final flower arrangements too. She was really thorough in explaining how events would unfold on our wedding day. If we wanted to make any final changes, this was easily done with the minimum of fuss even though it was so close to our wedding day.

We had paid for the limo transportation to the courthouse for our licence beforehand, and our driver was so helpful in showing us to the door and telling us where to go inside. I definitely recommend registering online for your licence as it saves loads of time. I bet we weren't there 5 minutes before we had the licence in our hands.

On the actual wedding day, all of the staff made us feel so special and were so nice to both of us. The photographers were really professional but treated us with the utmost respect. The grounds are kept in great condition and look really nice. From there the limo driver took us to the 'welcome to Las Vegas' sign and even though it was really busy, he found a parking space and snapped three photos of us.

Our photos were ready for viewing the next day. The photography studio is really well presented with brand new screens fitted for use. They have little stations cordoned off for each couple to select their photos in privacy. We did feel like one of the photography consultants was a bit too forceful in trying to sell us the complete copyright package of all the photos. However, this was a minor quibble and another lady there explained clearly how the photo selection from the different packages worked. There were complimentary drinks and sweets in the studio as well because the selection can take a bit of time. Once they knew what we wanted, the response time was really impressive. We had more than 60 photos in our hands in less than 10 minutes.

The location of the Chapel is really good, in my opinion. It's literally 5 minutes walk from the Stratosphere. You can get the Deuce bus there as there are stops either side of it, if you don't want to take a taxi from the Strip.

I thoroughly recommend the Chapel of the Flowers for the romantic, elegant and professional services they offer. They really are first-class.

England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect! Well organised! Everything we wanted and more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

We got married on the 14th September 2012 and I must say that I can not fault Little Chapel of Flowers! Despite being one of many that get married every day there, I can honestly say that they do not let you down and make you feel very special to the point you do not even notice anyone else! All my friends and family got to watch it all online too!

I started emailing my wedding planner, Archel back in March and after many questions from myself we booked with them a few months later. Archel was a brilliant help and was very patient with all my questions and worries. She always replied very quickly and made changes as and when I liked with no problem. She was a star and made it very easy for us to book everything we wanted online. At one point I changed from the gazebo to indoor chapel with no issues at all. I was a little anxious about booking on line so I arranged so meet with Archel a few days before the wedding which she was happy to do. When I saw the lovely grounds of the place I was pleased to say I felt a great relief at how well maintained it all was!

We decided to go for the victorian chapel in the end at 6pm as there was more time options as we did not want a late wedding due to wanting to go for dinner afterwards. This was a great time as the sun was setting and the temperature was perfect. After seeing the grounds at little chapel -I would recommend getting married anywhere as it was all just lovely and very elegant!

A big Thank you to the photographers Tim and Megan who really worked hard in getting us some great photos on the strip and at the Bellagio fountains! They went through any photos we wanted or did not want. These photos were all ready for us to see by 1pm the next day - We ended up buying all of them as it is so worth it!!

I am not a fan of tacky or cheap weddings so if you are looking for somewhere classy and well organised then Little Chapel is the place to do it!!!

1 Thank Gemma D

Been to Chapel of the Flowers? Share your experiences!