“Perfect Vegas Wedding”

Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel
Ranked #9 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1940 and known for the friendly nature of its owners, the "Little Chapel of the Lucky Flowers" is the city's oldest continuously operating wedding chapel.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I'm a little late posting this review, but I thought... better late than never!

My husband and I were married at the Wee Kirk last March (just celebrated our 1-year!!) and the experience was exactly what we hoped it would be. We planned our elopement a few months in advance, so we had plenty of time to research all of our options. We wanted something low-fuss, low-stress and traditionally Vegas while not seeming cheesy and cheap. That's what we got! It was so easy, very sweet and lots of fun. The chapel is cute and super small.

We had four other couples with us, so we arranged to have a limo pick us up at our hotel, take us to the license bureau and then to the chapel. When we got there, we met with the coordinator for about five minutes and he explained how everything would go, took our paperwork, and asked us what type of wedding we wanted (traditional, non-religious, religious, song, no song, etc).

The entire ceremony lasted about 10 minutes and was traditional, but to the point. After the ceremony we took a few photos and then we were on our way to celebrate! The only semi-negative was that the lighting inside the chapel makes the photos turn out kind of yellow. I was only really happy with about 3-4 photos taken, but you do kind of get what you pay for when it comes to photography. Despite this, I would definitely recommend the Wee Kirk to anyone wanting a fun and memorable small Vegas wedding!

1  Thank Jamie A

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I just want to say how wonderful the staff at Wee Kirk O' the Heather were. We wanted a small intimate wedding with just a few guest and weren't sure where to go, with so many choices in Las Vegas, I am so happy we chose this chapel. From the start to finish we were treated with kindness and sincerity. The service was just perfect and we never felt rushed through the door. Thank you for putting us at ease from the moment we arrived. Can't wait til the photos are posted so we can look and order our candid pics and possibly more. We are so excited. Just thank you, thank you, thank you.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife and I decided to do a vow renewal ceremony here for our five year wedding celebration. We had the Love Me Tender package with Elvis as the minister. The Wee Kirk chapel was very charming. All of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They are vey nice and talk you through everything. Our Elvis impersonator was awesome! Definitely go for the Elvis option. He walked my wife down the aisle and sang several songs throughout the ceremony. Two thumbs up for the service of Wee Kirk Wedding Chapel!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Would like to thank everyone at Wee Kirk O the Heather. Cant thank Lyn enough for making our day so special. As I was arranging everything from the Uk was very nervous to what to expect. But everything was perfect. Lyn was so lovely The ceremony was so memorable. If anyone is going to Vegas to get married go no further than The Wee Kirk. So once again many thanks to a wonderful team. Will never forget our day. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Helen and Peter

1  Thank Helen J
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We got married there in January 2014. Had know idea of what to expect. I worked with Lynn, who assured me it was going to be perfect. She answered all my concerns, and she was right, I only needed to show up. It's a small chapel just as we wanted. Everything was perfect, and painless.You pick your package and away you go. There was no high pressure to purchase anything above and beyond. . I would highly recommend Wee-Kirk. Everyone couldn't have been nicer.