“No Hassle, Convenient and great Customer Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel

Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel
Ranked #10 of 258 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1940 and known for the friendly nature of its owners, the "Little Chapel of the Lucky Flowers" is the city's oldest continuously operating wedding chapel.
Scranton PA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“No Hassle, Convenient and great Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

We got married there in January 2014. Had know idea of what to expect. I worked with Lynn, who assured me it was going to be perfect. She answered all my concerns, and she was right, I only needed to show up. It's a small chapel just as we wanted. Everything was perfect, and painless.You pick your package and away you go. There was no high pressure to purchase anything above and beyond. . I would highly recommend Wee-Kirk. Everyone couldn't have been nicer.

Visited January 2014

Winchester, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

We couldn't have been happier with our Wee Kirk wedding! My husband and I wanted a small charming chapel and that's exactly what we had. From the outside, it may look rustic, but inside it is gorgeous, quaint and romantic.
We filled the chapel with our 11 guests and the ceremony was just perfect. What the minister said was sweet, the length was perfect; we wouldn't have changed a word.
Lynn took care of everything! She was warm, helpful, extremely professional and willing to accommodate all of our special requests (Jewish traditions like breaking of the glass, playing bagpipe "here comes the bride"). She made sure we had all the details ironed out and walked us through every step to put us at total ease.
The photographer was incredible! My family has hired expensive professionals for several family events and they said this photographer was the best of all. He kept us all laughing, so the smiles were genuine, and the poses he had us do - just stunning! And the prices to buy our photos - astonishingly reasonable for the quality!
Thank you, Wee Kirk for a perfect start to our wonderful new life together :)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank 375bl
Surrey, Canada
“Lovely Chapel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

A very wonderful experience for myself and my wife. Lynn and her staff was very helpful and accommodating. They made it so easy and painless for us wedding newbies! The ceremony was intimate and memorable. My wife loved it, so I'm happy. We would definitely recommend anyone to this lovely little chapel.

Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Just a Perfect Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Wee Kirk was my first choice for wedding venue 10 years ago, but we had a traditional church wedding instead. So, 10 years later, we headed to the Wee Kirk to renew our vows with Elvis.

First and foremost, the whole staff was kind and friendly. Lynn was very accommodating and worked very hard to be sure we were getting the exact ceremony we wanted. Our friends and family enjoyed the event as much as we did, so it was a great success.

If you are looking for fun and fantastic treatment, this is the place for you. Our photographs are beautiful, our flowers were beautiful, and our ceremony was both entertaining and sweet. I'm so glad we chose Wee Kirk for our Big Day 2.0, and I am so glad we had Elvis there!

The only thing taking away from a 5 Star review is that the limo and parts of the chapel were what I would call "well worn". If we were doing it over again, the only change I would make would be to rent a limo from a service, rather than using the chapel's. All in all, I loved every second.

Visited January 2014
Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Dissapointing end to a great day”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had a great experience at the wee kirk chapel. Elvis was a hoot and everything went smoothly. The only disappointment we had was arriving back in Australia to find that our DVD did not work (no sound). The money was refunded, but really that was not the point. We could not show our friends anything about our special day.

PS.... A tip for the unwise. Check the website for the cost of the wedding photo's, as they cost a fortune to buy, and no photo's are allowed to be taken inside of the church!!!

Visited May 2013