“Dissapointing end to a great day”

Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel
Ranked #10 of 262 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1940 and known for the friendly nature of its owners, the "Little Chapel of the Lucky Flowers" is the city's oldest continuously operating wedding chapel.
Australia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Dissapointing end to a great day”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had a great experience at the wee kirk chapel. Elvis was a hoot and everything went smoothly. The only disappointment we had was arriving back in Australia to find that our DVD did not work (no sound). The money was refunded, but really that was not the point. We could not show our friends anything about our special day.

PS.... A tip for the unwise. Check the website for the cost of the wedding photo's, as they cost a fortune to buy, and no photo's are allowed to be taken inside of the church!!!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank TwoFrews

Denver, Colorado
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I chose the Wee Kirk for our special day and we couldn't have asked for a better facility and more importantly the staff! The Minister, Photographer and especially Lynn were so great from the start of planning to the day of our wedding. All of our requests were met and achieved and exceeded. Our friends and family that attended were treated very special as well!!! Thank you for making my planning so seemless and for making our day so incredibly special!

Visited December 2013
Rostock, Germany
“Spontaneous wedding @ Wee Kirk Wedding Chapel”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

One day before we made a decision to marry in Las Vegas on New Years Eve. Prior we had no preparation and no idea how we could manage it to do all the paperwork and scheduling in only 24 hours. We chose Wee Kirk Chapel because of it´s exterior view and its location on Las Vegas Boulevard. When we first stepped into it we both didn´t know what to expect, but Lynn and the whole staff welcomed us so warmly, were very helpful and gave us the possibility to have a wonderful little ceremony on our chosen date and with all our wishes.
We are very thankful and brought a lot of great memories (and photographies!) of our wedding day back home.

Visited December 2013
Seaford, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Want what I paid for!!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My experience was very nice. Had a blast! I paid for my picture Cd over 2 weeks ago and hadn't received them. Called Mark he said he would check into and have them mailed and I should have them in a few days. Well, not disc I called him and he said " We don't drop everything to mail you your pics". Then he told me that he could revoke our marriage and I told him "B....", you can't we just renewed our vows", He told me that he was done with our conversation and hung up on me!!! Beware of dealing with "Mark", it's on his terms!!!!! Let's see if they remove this one, all my reviews seem to disapear!

Visited November 2013
5 Thank Michelle111988
Pensacola, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Nice Chapel”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My first marriage - I got married in this place a long long time ago. 1982 it was. As I remember, it is a charming, quaint chapel. Didn't get any photos.

Visited January 2013